Register to Comment
Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ionsniffer View Post
    many are breaking the law working under the counter in this country. taking jobs from Irish people. maybe that's where they get the cash from.
    so how many are "real"?
    I do not know how many are real, I am just telling you what I seen and hear when I was in the centre with them. They are not trusty people especially one group that was from Nigeria.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by papaquebec View Post
    ...and you are a young woman who's been brainwashed by the cult of Islam and its dodgy proselytisers and apologists.

That is if you are who you claim to be.
    You don't know anything about Islam or our culture and you have not read the Koran. Perhaps it would be a benefit to you if you spent a week living as a Muslim. If you spoke to an Iman in your local Mosque. Instead of telling lies on this site about what you think Islam is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Yazmina View Post
    That is a blatant lie, it's not true.
    Your command of English is getting better and better, well done

Now about those simple questions I posed to you. Allah never changes his mind, does he? So child marriage and rape is OK now as it was 1,400 years ago ?

And alcohol can't be haram because he instructed the Jews and Christians to drink ceremonial wine. He can't have been happy with everyone doing the wrong thing from the time of Moses all the way through to 600AD, surely ?

Or does he change his mind after all? If so, what else has he changed his mind about?

Quote Originally Posted by LawAndOrdure View Post
    Your command of English is getting better and better, well done

Now about those simple questions I posed to you. Allah never changes his mind, does he? So child marriage and rape is OK now as it was 1,400 years ago ?

And alcohol can't be haram because he instructed the Jews and Christians to drink ceremonial wine. He can't have been happy with everyone doing the wrong thing from the time of Moses all the way through to 600AD, surely ?

Or does he change his mind after all? If so, what else has he changed his mind about?
    thanks.
    Again there are interpretations about Aishas age. And we are talking about 1400 years ago, it is pointlesss to make a comparaison with maws today.

Jews and Christians are no Muslims, why do you want me to example what they do. Alcohol is Harem and will always be

thanks.
    Again there are interpretations about Aishas age. And we are talking about 1400 years ago, it is pointlesss to make a comparaison with maws today.

Jews and Christians are no Muslims, why do you want me to example what they do. Alcohol is Harem and will always be
    So didn't Allah successfully communicate with anyone till Mohammed? I thought he was supposed to be the last prophet, not the *only* prophet?

And Allah is supposed to be the same 1,400 years ago as he is now. If he had a problem with child marriage and rape, why would he allow the vast majority of his believers to think that Mohammed had sex with a child?

You haven't really thought about this very well.

You don't know anything about Islam or our culture and you have not read the Koran. Perhaps it would be a benefit to you if you spent a week living as a Muslim. If you spoke to an Iman in your local Mosque. Instead of telling lies on this site about what you think Islam is about.
    Does the allah man give samples of the 72 virgins before martyrdom? I would like a trial if 72 over 18 years heterosexual female virgins could be found in the world

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDoyle View Post
    Does the allah man give samples of the 72 virgins before martyrdom? I would like a trial if 72 over 18 years heterosexual female virgins could be found in the world
    Perhaps Yasmina can give out Free Samples !

You don't know your own Koran do you so I think you are just somebody pretending to be a Muslim. Muslims are not allowed to stay over in other peoples houses especially non Muslims. The pedophile decreed this as he was afraid they might get ideas and leave his cult. Here are a few examples, the second one is on direct orders of the sexual deviant himself .
    https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/...leepovers.html
    https://islamqa.info/en/150840

Alcohol is Harem and will always be
    "Harem"?

Now I thought the term was "haram"?

Funny typo for an observant Muslima to make. A is a good way from E on a western keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by LawAndOrdure View Post
    So didn't Allah successfully communicate with anyone till Mohammed? I thought he was supposed to be the last prophet, not the *only* prophet?

And Allah is supposed to be the same 1,400 years ago as he is now. If he had a problem with child marriage and rape, why would he allow the vast majority of his believers to think that Mohammed had sex with a child?

You haven't really thought about this very well.
    Allah was straight from the imagination of a filthy child raping warlord who turned his pedophille nature into a cancerous cult.
    Last edited by Herr Rommel; 10th August 2018 at 08:31 PM.

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment