Register to Comment
Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 641
Like Tree296Likes
  1. #591
    Yazmina Yazmina is offline

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,068

    Quote Originally Posted by ionsniffer View Post
    many are breaking the law working under the counter in this country. taking jobs from Irish people. maybe that's where they get the cash from.
    so how many are "real"?
    I do not know how many are real, I am just telling you what I seen and hear when I was in the centre with them. They are not trusty people especially one group that was from Nigeria.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #592
    Yazmina Yazmina is offline

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,068

    Quote Originally Posted by papaquebec View Post
    ...and you are a young woman who's been brainwashed by the cult of Islam and its dodgy proselytisers and apologists.

    That is if you are who you claim to be.
    You don't know anything about Islam or our culture and you have not read the Koran. Perhaps it would be a benefit to you if you spent a week living as a Muslim. If you spoke to an Iman in your local Mosque. Instead of telling lies on this site about what you think Islam is about.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #593
    LawAndOrdure LawAndOrdure is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,138

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmina View Post
    That is a blatant lie, it's not true.
    Your command of English is getting better and better, well done

    Now about those simple questions I posed to you. Allah never changes his mind, does he? So child marriage and rape is OK now as it was 1,400 years ago ?

    And alcohol can't be haram because he instructed the Jews and Christians to drink ceremonial wine. He can't have been happy with everyone doing the wrong thing from the time of Moses all the way through to 600AD, surely ?

    Or does he change his mind after all? If so, what else has he changed his mind about?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #594
    Yazmina Yazmina is offline

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,068

    Quote Originally Posted by LawAndOrdure View Post
    Your command of English is getting better and better, well done

    Now about those simple questions I posed to you. Allah never changes his mind, does he? So child marriage and rape is OK now as it was 1,400 years ago ?

    And alcohol can't be haram because he instructed the Jews and Christians to drink ceremonial wine. He can't have been happy with everyone doing the wrong thing from the time of Moses all the way through to 600AD, surely ?

    Or does he change his mind after all? If so, what else has he changed his mind about?
    thanks.
    Again there are interpretations about Aishas age. And we are talking about 1400 years ago, it is pointlesss to make a comparaison with maws today.

    Jews and Christians are no Muslims, why do you want me to example what they do. Alcohol is Harem and will always be
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #595
    LawAndOrdure LawAndOrdure is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,138

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmina View Post
    thanks.
    Again there are interpretations about Aishas age. And we are talking about 1400 years ago, it is pointlesss to make a comparaison with maws today.

    Jews and Christians are no Muslims, why do you want me to example what they do. Alcohol is Harem and will always be
    So didn't Allah successfully communicate with anyone till Mohammed? I thought he was supposed to be the last prophet, not the *only* prophet?

    And Allah is supposed to be the same 1,400 years ago as he is now. If he had a problem with child marriage and rape, why would he allow the vast majority of his believers to think that Mohammed had sex with a child?

    You haven't really thought about this very well.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #596
    DannyDoyle DannyDoyle is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    341

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmina View Post
    You don't know anything about Islam or our culture and you have not read the Koran. Perhaps it would be a benefit to you if you spent a week living as a Muslim. If you spoke to an Iman in your local Mosque. Instead of telling lies on this site about what you think Islam is about.
    Does the allah man give samples of the 72 virgins before martyrdom? I would like a trial if 72 over 18 years heterosexual female virgins could be found in the world
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #597
    blinding blinding is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    16,105

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDoyle View Post
    Does the allah man give samples of the 72 virgins before martyrdom? I would like a trial if 72 over 18 years heterosexual female virgins could be found in the world
    Perhaps Yasmina can give out Free Samples !
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #598
    jimbohane jimbohane is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    311

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmina View Post
    You don't know anything about Islam or our culture and you have not read the Koran. Perhaps it would be a benefit to you if you spent a week living as a Muslim. If you spoke to an Iman in your local Mosque. Instead of telling lies on this site about what you think Islam is about.
    You don't know your own Koran do you so I think you are just somebody pretending to be a Muslim. Muslims are not allowed to stay over in other peoples houses especially non Muslims. The pedophile decreed this as he was afraid they might get ideas and leave his cult. Here are a few examples, the second one is on direct orders of the sexual deviant himself .
    https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/...leepovers.html
    https://islamqa.info/en/150840
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #599
    papaquebec papaquebec is offline
    papaquebec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,211

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmina View Post
    Alcohol is Harem and will always be
    "Harem"?

    Now I thought the term was "haram"?

    Funny typo for an observant Muslima to make. A is a good way from E on a western keyboard.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #600
    Herr Rommel Herr Rommel is offline
    Herr Rommel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    7,213

    Quote Originally Posted by LawAndOrdure View Post
    So didn't Allah successfully communicate with anyone till Mohammed? I thought he was supposed to be the last prophet, not the *only* prophet?

    And Allah is supposed to be the same 1,400 years ago as he is now. If he had a problem with child marriage and rape, why would he allow the vast majority of his believers to think that Mohammed had sex with a child?

    You haven't really thought about this very well.
    Allah was straight from the imagination of a filthy child raping warlord who turned his pedophille nature into a cancerous cult.
    Last edited by Herr Rommel; 10th August 2018 at 08:31 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment