Register to Comment
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Quote Originally Posted by jtbooker View Post
    "Who are you calling a nitwit?" Clearly that post was addressed to you - what part of nitwit did you not understand?

The word 'alleged' is in the article - if you had bothered reading it before your headlong rush into hysterically shrieking 'stormfront'...something which says a lot more about your lack of imagination, not to mention reading, than anything you've said thus far about me :mrgreen:
    You said you used the word 'alleged' in the OP ( a lie), when this was pointed out to you, you backtracked and said it was in the article, obviously it's in the article, they havn't been convicted of the crime, but don't allow truth get in the way of your little agenda
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    but none of the above was mentioned in the OP so you obviously have no wish to discuss anything, ergo i assume it was a poor attempt at baiting people into a response.

Now to answer your question, yes if they are found guilty and as soon as they serve their sentence we should expel them. There's nothing further to discuss, well nothing further i want to discuss with a troll such as yourself.
    I love that - your above post simply reads to me as 'my assumption was wrong so I'm going to put it down to you attempting to bait people'

OK so now I'm not just a racist (yawn)...but a racist troll. Why on earth would you bother reply to someone you perceive as a troll? Quit with the flouncing and leave a thread with a parting dignified point if you have to. Then again at least you aired an opinion on the topic at hand which is more than can be said of others...

Non-EEA nationals engaged in rape and other serious crimes must be automatically deported after serving their sentences. They have outstayed their welcome and the Irish nation owes nothing to rapists.

You said you used the word 'alleged' in the OP ( a lie), when this was pointed out to you, you backtracked and said it was in the article, obviously it's in the article, they havn't been convicted of the crime, but don't allow truth get in the way of your little agenda
    Sorry do you want to drag this discussion down a path of intrinsic semantics or do you want to add something else? If you had read the article then surely I wouldn't be expected to highlight the word 'alleged' as it's intrinsically understood from the reading of the article?

"but don't allow truth get in the way of your little agenda"

Can you please elaborate on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Thranduil View Post
    News reports from the UK show that foreign youths do engage in a huge proportion of these types of crimes (rapes and gang rapes, gang slayings motivated by sadism or enjoyment (as opposed to say - profit)).....

Gang rape: Is it a race issue? - Crime, UK - The Independent
    This is a You Tube documentary on the same issue (the disproportionate number of gang rapes in Britain attributed to young black or mixed race males) by the journalist who did the Independent article, for those interested... It's from a Ch4 doc called 'Rape in the City'.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oWn6_lwQQQ"]YouTube- Britain's Gang Rape Epidemic[/nomedia]

Quote Originally Posted by toxic avenger View Post
    This website didn't exist in 2002, the year that story is dated. Surely there's a more recent example you could have cited? There is isn't there?...

Quote Originally Posted by FutureTaoiseach View Post
    Non-EEA nationals engaged in rape and other serious crimes must be automatically deported after serving their sentences. They have outstayed their welcome and the Irish nation owes nothing to rapists.
    I seem to remember some Irish men being convicted of a gang-rape in Cratloe Woods in Limerick a few years back. Presumably they should be deported as well?

Quote Originally Posted by hiding behind a poster View Post
    I seem to remember some Irish men being convicted of a gang-rape in Cratloe Woods in Limerick a few years back. Presumably they should be deported as well?
    That is not legally possible. We can only do what is legally possible - hence my proposal. Are you saying such non-EEA rapists should be allowed to remain in our country? Why? Is rape suddenly part of multiculturalism?

Err...you seem to have forgotten how to read too in your scramble to roar the oh-so-tiresome bigoted racist slur at people - have a read of the first sentence of this thread you wally

"In this quaint little tale 6 youths of various African origins allegedly gang-rape a poor girl in a house and then again in a field"

Try formulate a point next time before you go leaping to the insults...otherwise you'll just continue to look silly

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment