Register to Comment
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 394
Like Tree82Likes
  1. #11
    jtbooker jtbooker is offline
    jtbooker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,182

    Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    WOW, how low do you have to go to use the gang rape of a young girl to peddle your little agenda?

    Well done, i'm sure your parents would be proud.
    Excuse me? It's the very actions of those allegedly involved that makes this the very point I wish to discuss. Should such alleged crimes and subsequent convictions where necessary warrant immediate expulsion from the State?

    You don't seem to wish to discuss but, again, wish to insult people instead. Tedious in the extreme...

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #12
    jimmyfour jimmyfour is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,055

    Quote Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
    So you don't even have the balls to stand by the things that you say justify your racism?

    You hate black people because their skin colour makes you uncomfortable.
    Please give a report on similarly aged and social-classed Irish youths being involved in the same thing.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #13
    jtbooker jtbooker is offline
    jtbooker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,182

    Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    The crime is alleged. The only person alleging these kids have done anything is you. Read the article again. No one's been arrested, no one's been charged. You're a racist idiot.
    Hahaha...brilliant....the follow-up prize for 'quickest to the mark' goes to this prize tool and the use of the 'racist' card.

    Read what you've written again you berk and see if it makes sense.

    The crime is alleged. The only person alleging these kids have done anything is you.

    I suggest you concentrate on making a point though by the looks of it that foam streaming from your mouth has probably jammed the keys...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #14
    stewiegriffin stewiegriffin is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,543

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyfour View Post
    Please give a report on similarly aged and social-classed Irish youths being involved in the same thing.
    Are you asking for evidence that we have 'Irish' rapists in this country ? Seriously ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #15
    jtbooker jtbooker is offline
    jtbooker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,182

    Quote Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
    So you don't even have the balls to stand by the things that you say justify your racism?

    You hate black people because their skin colour makes you uncomfortable.
    Your first 'point' doesn't make any sense - can you please go back and edit your post perhaps with this use of punctuation this time.

    Your second 'point' is below contempt so I'm not even going to address it.

    Are any of you adult enough to discuss this honestly or are we going to spend the evening slinging childish racist cards?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #16
    Panopticon Panopticon is offline
    Panopticon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7,725

    Quote Originally Posted by stewiegriffin View Post
    Are you asking for evidence that we have 'Irish' rapists in this country ? Seriously ?
    I have concluded that this is a trolling thread being kept up by a circle of 3-4 racist accounts that have surged in activity lately, don't bother engaging, just report.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #17
    Thranduil Thranduil is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,090

    News reports from the UK show that foreign youths do engage in a huge proportion of these types of crimes (rapes and gang rapes, gang slayings motivated by sadism or enjoyment (as opposed to say - profit)).....

    Gang rape: Is it a race issue? - Crime, UK - The Independent

    A high proportion of such attacks appears to be carried out by young black men, according to Metropolitan Police statistics. Sorious Samura investigates this horrendous crime and what it says about Britain today....

    In December, nine schoolboys, some as young as 13 at the time of the attack, were convicted of raping a 14-year-old girl. She was dragged between tower blocks in Hackney where she was threatened with a knife, hit and raped during an ordeal that lasted an hour and a half some of which was filmed on mobile phones.
    I am not saying it is purely a skin colour issue, they often come from very violent societies where these things are almost part of the culture (Sierra Leone for example). It doesn't matter, we don't need this evil here.

    I agree that they should be deported of course (provided their citizenship here is not irrevocable and they are found guilty of course), because scum like this nobody has any use for anywhere... If they are illegal we should also have a means to put pressure on whoever is in charge of the agency in charge of removing people like this from the country and fire them, replacing them with someone more efficient.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #18
    jtbooker jtbooker is offline
    jtbooker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,182

    Quote Originally Posted by stewiegriffin View Post
    Who are you calling a nitwit ? Cant you read your own threads ? Where is the word 'alledged' in that paragraph ?

    PS feel free to mock my spelling . Let that be your 'get out clause ', just as long as you 'get out' .
    "Who are you calling a nitwit?" Clearly that post was addressed to you - what part of nitwit did you not understand?

    The word 'alleged' is in the article - if you had bothered reading it before your headlong rush into hysterically shrieking 'stormfront'...something which says a lot more about your lack of imagination, not to mention reading, than anything you've said thus far about me :mrgreen:
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #19
    eoghanacht eoghanacht is offline
    eoghanacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    38,562

    Quote Originally Posted by jtbooker View Post
    Excuse me? It's the very actions of those allegedly involved that makes this the very point I wish to discuss. Should such alleged crimes and subsequent convictions where necessary warrant immediate expulsion from the State?

    You don't seem to wish to discuss but, again, wish to insult people instead. Tedious in the extreme...

    but none of the above was mentioned in the OP so you obviously have no wish to discuss anything, ergo i assume it was a poor attempt at baiting people into a response.

    Now to answer your question, yes if they are found guilty and as soon as they serve their sentence we should expel them. There's nothing further to discuss, well nothing further i want to discuss with a troll such as yourself.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #20
    jtbooker jtbooker is offline
    jtbooker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,182

    Quote Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
    I have concluded that this is a trolling thread being kept up by a circle of 3-4 racist accounts that have surged in activity lately, don't bother engaging, just report.
    OK so the sum of your participation in this thread was to sling 'racist' slurs at people (yawn) and then flouncing off with some deluded conclusion. Christ...not exactly Captain of the debate team were we?

    'Don't engage just ignore'...a depressingly familiar note from many of the representatives of the Immigration industry on this site...

    Don't let the door hit you on the way out...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment