Register to Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

George Lee's Agenda...

What's up with George Lee? I just saw him on the nine o'clock news, talking down the econony - again.

Looking at Lee's report one would imagine that we're about tocollapse anyminute. There are, of course, problems,but when one actually looks at the report Lee is referring to the picture is much more sober.

Is he just an hysteric? I personally find it terrible that he's willing on an economic collapse.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Maybe he's just reporting it?

Re: George Lee's Agenda...

Quote Originally Posted by dubsthcentralboy
    What's up with George Lee? I just saw him on the nine o'clock news, talking down the econony - again.

Looking at Lee's report one would imagine that we're about tocollapse anyminute. There are, of course, problems,but when one actually looks at the report Lee is referring to the picture is much more sober.

Is he just an hysteric? I personally find it terrible that he's willing on an economic collapse.
    Im getting sick of this. Seriously. Hes an economist. Not everyone has a damn agenda. Maybe hes right, would a FF'er EVER contemplate that?

FF morons (including the one that started this thread) have conveniently forgotten that all of George Lee's warnings in the run up to the last election were correct

- The FF manifesto would never be delivered
    - Massive cutbacks would follow the election
    - McCreevy's letter to Michael Noonan was a pack of lies

etc etc.

So maybe in dismissing his opinions now, you might take into account the fact that he was right the last time?

Quote Originally Posted by The Trinity Politick

Im getting sick of this. Seriously. Hes an economist. Not everyone has a damn agenda. Maybe hes right, would a FF'er EVER contemplate that?
    Em hardly maybe a some FGers and Labers should accept that not everything we have achieved is built on sand!

It's the look of glee on his face when he reports a few job losses, and when he's reporting good news his attitude is always "yes, it's good that the economy's growing, but, maybe if a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k... happens there might be a drop"

It's the look of glee on his face when he reports a few job losses, and when he's reporting good news his attitude is always "yes, it's good that the economy's growing, but, maybe if a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k... happens there might be a drop"
    I study economics. Many different variables can affect the market. Im sure he has some reason to doubt the outlook. The massive spending increases and tax cuts promised won't help matters if the economy turns downward or simply slows

[quote=The Trinity Politick]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Trinity Politick":3qagwgkz

I study economics. Many different variables can affect the market. Im sure he has some reason to doubt the outlook. The massive spending increases and tax cuts promised won't help matters if the economy turns downward or simply slows[/quote:3qagwgkz]

Says who?

Quote Originally Posted by BarryW
    FF morons (including the one that started this thread) have conveniently forgotten that all of George Lee's warnings in the run up to the last election were correct

etc etc.
    Very true. Hopefully the people of this state will have long memories come election time....... but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryW

etc etc.
    Very true. Hopefully the people of this state will have long memories come election time....... but I doubt it.
    So what's your agenda, "let the people decide, the people have spoken, change the people".

You're afascist.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment