Register to Comment
Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    So what about South Thailand, Chechnya, Sudan, Aceh, and the discrimination and persecution of minorities in Indonesia, Turkey (both ~"moderate" we are told), Saudi, Egypt, and on and on it goes. Not one single Muslim majority nation is a human rights based democracy. Not one. Doesn't that strike you as odd? Even a little bit? Doesn't something go off in your brain that says "hmm maybe this ideology has something in it that clashes with liberty, equality and free and fair election?"?
    We're talking about a mosque in Galway ffs. Stop blowing it all out of proportion. The muslim Thai's seemed grand when I was there! They are a minority in the country - Thailand is predominantly Buddhist. Egypt is secular, Saudi is a dictatorship/monarchy/theocratic country. Why don't you talk about Turkey? Why don't you talk about a 'democratic country' such as the US whose inhabitants are so opposed to health care for all.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by ellie08 View Post
    Every muslim doctor in the UK? God aren't they organised Would you wake up.

There you go again. It's all or nothing with you. You really are some fool. Where did I say that "every muslim doctor" took part in that attack on Glasgow airport ? Take your time now.

Why don't you talk about a 'democratic country' such as the US whose inhabitants are so opposed to health care for all.

You really are getting desperate. Why don't you just slink away ?

Quote Originally Posted by Trampas View Post
    There you go again. It's all of nothing with you. You really are some fool. Where did I say that "every muslim doctor" took part in that attack on Glasgow airport ? Take your time now.

'The Muslim doctors in the UK' .... you didn't specify the amount, so from your own words, one would deduce that it was all of them. Look I'm no fan of Islam, but step back for a moment. I have to go from my experiences with Muslims where I live. They all seem to be clean living family people who work hard. There are Irish gougers I'd be more afraid of as a group in some cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Trampas View Post
    You really are getting desperate. Why don't you just slink away ?

It's a valid point. The U.S. is the biggest rogue nation in the world, it does as it pleases. ##

Noam Chomsky - Dealing with terrorism and rogue states Pt.1 - YouTube

Some papers are fanning the flames. The Daily Mail for one. The Muslims in Ireland haven't caused any trouble. Let them be. If they want a mosque so what. It's only a building. It's called religious freedom.
    Plenty of empty RC churches here, amenable for 'a conversion.'

'The Muslim doctors in the UK' .... you didn't specify the amount, so from your own words, one would deduce that it was all of them. .
    One would. In fact one did..............but only one did, or would.

Look I'm no fan of Islam, but step back for a moment. I have to go from my experiences with Muslims where I live. They all seem to be clean living family people who work hard. .
    Unfortunately where Muslims are concerned things aren't always as they seem. For example the leader of the 7/7 outrage was a teacher.

"That one may smile and smile and be a villain." Hamlet

There is a mosque in the town of Ballyhaunis in East Mayo for 25 years now- and there was never any problem for the people there.
    Why is it possible for a small rural town to live with a muslim community while obviously in a big city like Galway some people come along and start objecting to the erection of a muslim house of prayer ?

People always give out about the culchies living in the sticks- but the real culchies seem to live in the big "civilized" places...

Quote Originally Posted by olli rehn View Post
    There is a mosque in the town of Ballyhaunis in East Mayo for 25 years now- and there was never any problem for the people there.
    Why is it possible for a small rural town to live with a muslim community while obviously in a big city like Galway some people come along and start objecting to the erection of a muslim house of prayer ?

People always give out about the culchie living in the sticks- but the real culchies seem to live in the big "civilized" places...

Small number of Muslims in isolated community. No problem. Larger numbers with exponential growth on the horizon.....larger problem.
    It's the innate supremacism you see. Maybe you believe that Ireland will be different.

Quote Originally Posted by olli rehn View Post

People always give out about the culchies living in the sticks- but the real culchies seem to live in the big "civilized" places...

Culchies are great! There's the odd quare one, a bit like the Muslims!

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment