Register to Comment
Page 63 of 89 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Trampas View Post
    40 or so Afghans invaded and defiled St.Patrick's Cathedral for a week. I call that "trouble"........although it is nothing to the trouble that is coming down the line when the numbers add up, unless of course Ireland is going to be different..........
    And the idiots in Residents Against Racism supported them.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by ellie08 View Post
    We must have a huge amount of terrorist doctors in this country so, because there's a lot of muslim doctors in our hospitals - I wonder what they're planning???????
    Well done on not addressing a single point of my post. Those pc blinkers must very very powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    And the idiots in Residents Against Racism supported them.
    Whisper it.........but so did a certain President MDH. Yep. Down he went to St.Patricks to show solidarity with people who were busily engaged in showing us that they had zero respect for our laws, our places of worship and indeed ourselves. When summoned to court some of them didn't even bother turning up.

We must have a huge amount of terrorist doctors in this country so, because there's a lot of muslim doctors in our hospitals - I wonder what they're planning???????
    Who knows ? Those Muslim doctors in UK were planning to incinerate the children of Glasgow with their attack on Glasgow airport on the weekend following school holidays on 30th June 2007. Fortunately one of them succeeded in incinerating himself.

Do you have anything to say about the daily mayhem in Iraq long after foreign armies have left ? Thought not......after all any mention of that might be "anti-Islam paranoia".
    Perhaps something along the lines of what went on in our country after the war of Independence - people fighting for power instead of the good of their fellow countrymen and women.

Who knows ? Those Muslim doctors in UK were planning to incinerate the children of Glasgow with their attack on Glasgow airport on the weekend following school holidays on 30th June 2007. Fortunately one of them succeeded in incinerating himself.

Every muslim doctor in the UK? God aren't they organised Would you wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    So what about South Thailand, Chechnya, Sudan, Aceh, and the discrimination and persecution of minorities in Indonesia, Turkey (both ~"moderate" we are told), Saudi, Egypt, and on and on it goes. Not one single Muslim majority nation is a human rights based democracy. Not one. Doesn't that strike you as odd? Even a little bit? Doesn't something go off in your brain that says "hmm maybe this ideology has something in it that clashes with liberty, equality and free and fair election?"?
    We're talking about a mosque in Galway ffs. Stop blowing it all out of proportion. The muslim Thai's seemed grand when I was there! They are a minority in the country - Thailand is predominantly Buddhist. Egypt is secular, Saudi is a dictatorship/monarchy/theocratic country. Why don't you talk about Turkey? Why don't you talk about a 'democratic country' such as the US whose inhabitants are so opposed to health care for all.

Every muslim doctor in the UK? God aren't they organised Would you wake up.

There you go again. It's all or nothing with you. You really are some fool. Where did I say that "every muslim doctor" took part in that attack on Glasgow airport ? Take your time now.

Why don't you talk about a 'democratic country' such as the US whose inhabitants are so opposed to health care for all.

You really are getting desperate. Why don't you just slink away ?

There you go again. It's all of nothing with you. You really are some fool. Where did I say that "every muslim doctor" took part in that attack on Glasgow airport ? Take your time now.

'The Muslim doctors in the UK' .... you didn't specify the amount, so from your own words, one would deduce that it was all of them. Look I'm no fan of Islam, but step back for a moment. I have to go from my experiences with Muslims where I live. They all seem to be clean living family people who work hard. There are Irish gougers I'd be more afraid of as a group in some cities.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment