Register to Comment
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57
  1. #51
    Cookie68 Cookie68 is offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: Gay Theatre Festival

    Quote Originally Posted by greensrsocute
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie68

    Is it because I is straight

    YES !
    im straight and i managed to come up with a nice non explicit verse.. even if it wasnt up to LTs standards..
    Sure you are duckie
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #52
    LTGuy LTGuy is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,233

    Re: Gay Theatre Festival

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie68
    Quote Originally Posted by greensrsocute
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie68

    Is it because I is straight

    YES !
    im straight and i managed to come up with a nice non explicit verse.. even if it wasnt up to LTs standards..
    Sure you are duckie
    Wtf? Have I been lured into the den of cryptodraggies?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #53
    Cookie68 Cookie68 is offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: Gay Theatre Festival

    Quote Originally Posted by LTGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie68
    Quote Originally Posted by greensrsocute
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie68

    Is it because I is straight

    YES !
    im straight and i managed to come up with a nice non explicit verse.. even if it wasnt up to LTs standards..
    Sure you are duckie
    Wtf? Have I been lured into the den of cryptodraggies?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #54
    Fallen_Angel Fallen_Angel is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    210

    Re: Gay Theatre Festival

    [quote=Cookie68]
    Quote Originally Posted by LTGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie68
    Quote Originally Posted by greensrsocute
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by "Cookie68":1jno9kdp

    Is it because I is straight

    YES !
    im straight and i managed to come up with a nice non explicit verse.. even if it wasnt up to LTs standards..
    Sure you are duckie
    Wtf? Have I been lured into the den of cryptodraggies?
    [/quote:1jno9kdp]


    Ooh ! Suit You Sir !
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #55
    Tmesis Tmesis is offline
    Tmesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,577

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie68
    Just for a day, I'll be gay,
    I'll listen to what you say,
    I'll go to see a play,
    And afterwards Tmesis can roger me in the hay....
    If I was gay, I'd have higher standards.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #56
    Cookie68 Cookie68 is offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,065

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmesis
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie68
    Just for a day, I'll be gay,
    I'll listen to what you say,
    I'll go to see a play,
    And afterwards Tmesis can roger me in the hay....
    If I was gay, I'd have higher standards.
    Phew !
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #57
    greensrsocute greensrsocute is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22

    Re: Gay Theatre Festival

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie68
    Quote Originally Posted by greensrsocute
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie68

    Is it because I is straight

    YES !
    im straight and i managed to come up with a nice non explicit verse.. even if it wasnt up to LTs standards..
    Sure you are duckie
    you know something i dont?!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment