Register to Comment
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Like Tree204Likes

Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    22 girlfriends that he bangs and some of them know each other ? and that still is not bothering you that this clown is giving out advice ? and by the way the ex wives and girlfriends are white women,

clearly , he is very selective in not banging black girls ? yeah, lets listen to that Black Empowerment type of guy,, he fooking clearly has no time for black women ?

says it all about this areshole,
    He obviously means more to you then me. Mine was a general and superficial observation.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    22 girlfriends that he bangs and some of them know each other ? and that still is not bothering you that this clown is giving out advice ? and by the way the ex wives and girlfriends are white women,

clearly , he is very selective in not banging black girls ? yeah, lets listen to that Black Empowerment type of guy,, he fooking clearly has no time for black women ?

says it all about this areshole,
    Plus he is pally with Bono so if there was ever a doubt he is an arsehole that seals the deal.

Don't blame him for saying the racism in Ireland is frightening. It may only be a small percentage of the population but they're in your face ignorant nasty racist.

More interesting is his comment on having 22 current girlfriends. The late Tupac Shakur, who was going out with one of his daughters at the time, said Jones dropped his trousers and asked Pac to bang him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wascurito View Post
    Quincy Jones, born in Chicago on March 14, 1933 is an African-American record producer, actor, composer, musician and television and film producer. His career spans six decades and he holds a record 79 Grammy Award nominations, and 28 Grammys, including a Grammy Legend Award in 1991.

In a wide-ranging interview with GQ magazine, he claims that Ireland is so racist, it's "frightening". He is a friend of Bono's and comments, "[Bono]ís a great guy. I stay at his castle (sic) in Dublin, because Ireland [is] so racist itís frightening."

Incidentally, he also says the same about Scotland but doesn't elaborate about why he believes this about either country.

It seems to be a silly throw away remark and, strangely, the interviewer didn't question him about it. However, Piesters may differ in their views.

Legendary music producer Quincy Jones says Ireland is 'so racist it's frightening'
    Zoo.

Inane comment, no detail, what's the f*cking point of a useless thread taking up space?

Quote Originally Posted by DeBanksofDeLee View Post
    Ya he's got an old block of timber on his shoulder, he should get over himself we are a tolerant country. Some people might find his comments about meeting Pope John Paul II very disrespectful!
    'Speaking about the experience, Jones said: "All the guys in the Vatican had these Vatican black shoes. He had on some burgundy wingtips, man, with thin tan rib socks, man.

"We had to go and kiss his hand before we left.

"And when I kissed his hand, I looked down and saw those shoes and it just fell out of my mouth. I said, 'Oh, my man's got some pimp shoes on.' And he heard me."
    '

I'll say one thing for the Quince...he has balls of steel to say that to a lad with his own private army...

did he report any racism to the gardai I wonder?

So a black man from America is criticizing our beautiful land. Does this man know the abuse we endured in England for 200 years. Does he know how Irish men built most of England yet they were treated like animals. Jones should crawl back into his hole. The hardest work he ever did was to pull up his trousers

Quicey would not want to be drinking in this pub if he visits London anytime soon.

Fair play to the Landlord , he is dead right. PC gone mad again.

My-golliwogs-say-insists-pub-landlord.html

Quote Originally Posted by Betson View Post
    Quicey would not want to be drinking in this pub if he visits London anytime soon.

Fair play to the Landlord , he is dead right. PC gone mad again.

My-golliwogs-say-insists-pub-landlord.html
    Nah hes not. Golliwogs shouldn't be a thing in 2018. Not hugely offensive or anything but still. Nah.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment