Register to Comment
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Quote Originally Posted by flavirostris View Post
    There was a big demo in Balbriggan apparantly. How are the mainstream luegenpresse blacking this out?

700 Protesting Against Violent African Gangs in Balbriggan Ireland Get Accused of Racism - Alt View Ireland
    Back in my day the usual practice if someone was causing bother was to phone the local Gardaí. Looks like things have changed big-time if it's come to the point were a few hundred have to hold a protest outside the local cop-shop.
    Might I suggest that next time the locals hold a "pray-in" outside the cop-shop. Not only would this please the parish priest and local bishop who have to contend with empty churches every Sunday and widespread disbelief in the old religion, it would also do wonders for the publicity and be sure to make front-page news.
    You know, miracles do happen!
    It might also scare the daylights out of them pagans if they suspect that the crusaders and Christendom are mobilizing.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

It all boils down to FF and FG not giving two f**ks about anything that doesn't effect them.
    In the 80's you had a rise in vigilantism because of 'no go' areas. Areas the Garda had written off, (mind if someone sits behind a ministers car it's a crisis).

Oh, I just twigged this is one of 'dem foreigners' threads. Off yis go

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by The_SR View Post
    Utter drivel. Of course the Gardai have power to arrest under 18's, hence the protest at the station.

We have one group of kids in Balbriggan hanging around doing the usual who for some reason went from naught to nuclear in attacking a family. Everyone knows who they are, the Gardai are (belatedly) dealing with it. Anecdotally I hear some of their mammies are very strict and traditional and now they have become aware of their kids behaviour have dealt with it themselves.

Kicking in doors is nonsense. Never happened.

Thankfully in the real world their ethnicity is irrelevant.
    A
    How do you explain similar trends in major cities across Europe then? Was that thinking the cause of much suffering by teenage girls in Rotherham and other uk cities?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    What do you actually know about Balbriggan?
    I know it is now called Blackbriggan.

Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    The last thing this country needs is to what started in Brixton and spread to the rest of the UK to happen here i saw some of those images from back in 2011 and they weren't pretty i fear the very same will happen here in the future if its not dealt with efficiently.
    What are you suggesting? Send the perpetrators back home?

Quote Originally Posted by toughbutfair View Post
    parents of “children “ who cause damage should be fined. Then they’d discipline them properly. We are too soft on the scumbag parents who don’t do their duty when raising children
    Yeah and the poor cash starved parents will go to VDP for the money for the fine. And where does VDP get its funding from? So you and I will pay the price for the "children's" behaviour not the sponger parasite parents.

Quote Originally Posted by The Herren View Post
    What are you suggesting? Send the perpetrators back home?
    Send in law and order enforcements to bring order to the areas if they are allowed to get away with it then they will and if somebody who happens to be a foreigner in this country commits a serious criminal offence then absolutely they should be deported otherwise a long prison sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    Send in law and order enforcements to bring order to the areas if they are allowed to get away with it then they will and if somebody who happens to be a foreigner in this country commits a serious criminal offence then absolutely they should be deported otherwise a long prison sentence.
    Deport them where? How do you know they're not Irish? I'd also question the legality of deporting minors.

Bring back national service. Target age 16. Teach them discipline and respect. Maybe even use it only for youths convicted of a crime. If you have a conviction even if gained at age 13 you do national service for one year aged 16. Exceptions only on a medical basis.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Deport them where? How do you know they're not Irish? I'd also question the legality of deporting minors.
    I dont know whether this mob hail from Ireland or not but law and order needs to be upheld as it does anywhere social disorder kicks off, the Gardai need to do their jobs and take control of the situation.

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment