Register to Comment
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Quote Originally Posted by flavirostris View Post
    Balbriggan was never a problem area. It was a market town in North County Dublin. If there are issues there, it's a recent phenomenum.
    That's actually not true at all, it had it's fair shore of issues like many depirved towns. There was a big growth in population and a dearth of facilities, it's a recipe for problems.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Balbriggan was never a problem area. It was a market town in North County Dublin. If there are issues there, it's a recent phenomenum.
    Rubbish. Complete cock.

Quote Originally Posted by The_SR View Post
    The kicking in doors and attacking people line is inspired nonsense.

The point is these kids are behaving exactly like ethnically Irish kids. How this is lack of integration is anyone's guess. Lose the race line and you are onto something.
    Again [yawn,yawn,yawn] for the last time, I KNOW THIS IS NOT AN ETHNICITY ISSUE, duh I know that, how many times do I have to repeat myself , or do you bother to read and comprehend what ive just said multiple times?

However this could be a cultural, diversity issue, whereby people of many varying cultures,and those with language barriers are all living side by side, with no jobs or services to keep up with the demand of a growing population of the town which has a huge youth demographic!

To ignore these things is foolish , ignorant and spineless.

Quote Originally Posted by raspberry tea View Post
    I see you are on your high moral horse again, mind nobody decides to knock you off it, you could do with that treatment, I actually know you[and cookiemonster] I know your many sock accounts on here, want me to name them all out, you are the biggest resident pie loser here, go and get a job you fat ar*se!
    I see you are on your high moral horse again
    I was replying to King who is famous for this nonsense particulalrly on PolitcialIrish.I clearly hit a nerve with you too, I wonder why?

I actually know you[and cookiemonster] I know your many sock accounts on here, want me to name them all out,
    Please do, I'd be delighted to know what names I'm allegedly posting under?

you are the biggest resident pie loser here
    Aw shucks, thanks!

go and get a job you fat ar*se!
    I see you know as little about my employment status and my backside as you do about Balbriggan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    That's actually not true at all, it had it's fair shore of issues like many depirved towns. There was a big growth in population and a dearth of facilities, it's a recipe for problems.
    Balbriggan was never mentioned as a problem area the same way jobstown or ballymun or others would be. It's not even in the Dublin metropolitan area. It's more like a country town.

Balbriggan was never mentioned as a problem area the same way jobstown or ballymun or others would be. It's not even in the Dublin metropolitan area. It's more like a country town.
    But that doesn't make you less wrong.

Again [yawn,yawn,yawn] for the last time, I KNOW THIS IS NOT AN ETHNICITY ISSUE, duh I know that, how many times do I have to repeat myself , or do you bother to read and comprehend what ive just said multiple times?

However this could be a cultural, diversity issue, whereby people of many varying cultures,and those with language barriers are all living side by side, with no jobs or services to keep up with the demand of a growing population of the town which has a huge youth demographic!

You seem to be emphasising the cultural diverity issue way above anything else which rather undermines
    I KNOW THIS IS NOT AN ETHNICITY ISSUE,

This is special needs stuff. The problem is the new Irish kids are behaving the exact same way as the indigenous Irish kids. You can throw buzzwords like cultural and diversity all say long, it's irrelevant.

This is the same story. Close the youth club and guess what happens next.

You seem to be emphasising the cultural diverity issue way above anything else which rather undermines
    He doesn't understand the terms. Licked them off stormfront.

I was replying to King who is famous for this nonsense particulalrly on PolitcialIrish.I clearly hit a nerve with you too, I wonder why?

Please do, I'd be delighted to know what names I'm allegedly posting under?

Aw shucks, thanks!

I see you know as little about my employment status and my backside as you do about Balbriggan.
    Okay I'll name a few; Hitcock, CookieMonster, Odie1kanobie, fatfinger, RasherHash - there are others but I couldn't be bothered , you are all over this site and many others like a rash, like I said before , I had the great misfortune to know you personally, but thank f*ck I have nothing to do with you now. You are demented psychopath and take on the cloak of communist and racist when it suits you to do so, you lack any principles at all, and love to argue for the sake of arguing - because lets face it your life is dull and there is nothing going on in your world. Most of your colleagues from your school years know not to take you seriously as it would be at their peril, which is the mistake I made once.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment