Register to Comment
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    Stick to the topic you clown and leave your agenda elsewhere.

TACKLE WILD GANGS OR BALBRIGGAN IS DOOMED’

‘Tackle wild gangs or Balbriggan is doomed’ - Dublin Gazette Newspapers - Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle

It was also acknowledged that issues around Balbriggan’s “ethnic diversity” and the integration of its migrant community were factors.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
    TACKLE WILD GANGS OR BALBRIGGAN IS DOOMED’

‘Tackle wild gangs or Balbriggan is doomed’ - Dublin Gazette Newspapers - Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle

It was also acknowledged that issues around Balbriggan’s “ethnic diversity” and the integration of its migrant community were factors.
    Go back to politicalIrish with the rest of the filth you share this sh!te with.

Quote Originally Posted by raspberry tea View Post
    I never said it was a ''migrant problem'' I stated that if the gardai are afraid to tackle them because SOME OF THEM are the children of migrants , well that is a form of racism in itself, learn to read and discern what I said. I am well aware that this is not a ''race issue'' that this is more of an infrastructural problem where scant services are provided to these forgotten communities, that were built in haste and on a shoestring budget.

I'm well aware that ''Irish'' children are also taking part in this, however I cannot ignore reports that are coming out that there is a lot of diversity in that area, and it may very well be a problem that these children are not being integrated properly, all angles have to be looked at, and not aggressively ignored for fear of racism!

- So you are ignoring that there are people that are afraid?
    12 - 15 year olds hanging round the chipper being a nuisance sounds very integrated to me....

It is unambiguously not an integration issue. It's the usual nothing else for them to do since they closed the youth centre to save money issue.

eh? That's a newspaper saying that not Political Irish you clown.

It's a bit tedious though. Gangs of kids up and down the land causing havoc but a hand with kids of African descent gets you hot and bothered. You have a racist forum in political Irish that you can spew this bile with your far right chums. Spare us please.

I'm aware of where you got the unattributed quote and I'm also aware there is more to the article but you highlighted one line because it suits your particular bigoted narrative. I'm also aware that you don't know the first thing about Balbriggan. So go back to Politicalirish and you can enage in your typical bigoted nonsense over there.

Quote Originally Posted by The_SR View Post
    Utter drivel. Of course the Gardai have power to arrest under 18's, hence the protest at the station.

We have one group of kids in Balbriggan hanging around doing the usual who for some reason went from naught to nuclear in attacking a family. Everyone knows who they are, the Gardai are (belatedly) dealing with it. Anecdotally I hear some of their mammies are very strict and traditional and now they have become aware of their kids behaviour have dealt with it themselves.

Kicking in doors is nonsense. Never happened.

Thankfully in the real world their ethnicity is irrelevant.
    I'm not talking ethnicity I'm talking people with varying different cultures, all side by side, with no jobs, scant facilities for them or their children, and this is not relevant??What planet are you on?Planet denial?

According to the Dublin Gazette and the Herald there was kicking in of doors ,and attacking the inhabitants of the house, and burning of rubbish bins, this is a clear anti-social problem, possibly as a result of a culmination of issues such as lack of integration of those who have different cultures, and the lack of services provided for an ever growing town with a young demographic, that has been deprived for years.

Balbriggan was never a problem area. It was a market town in North County Dublin. If there are issues there, it's a recent phenomenum.

I see you are on your high moral horse again, mind nobody decides to knock you off it, you could do with that treatment, I actually know you[and cookiemonster] I know your many sock accounts on here, want me to name them all out, you are the biggest resident pie loser here, go and get a job you fat ar*se!

Quote Originally Posted by raspberry tea View Post
    I'm not talking ethnicity I'm talking people with varying different cultures, all side by side, with no jobs, scant facilities for them or their children, and this is not relevant??What planet are you on?Planet denial?

According to the Dublin Gazette and the Herald there was kicking in of doors ,and attacking the inhabitants of the house, and burning of rubbish bins, this is a clear anti-social problem, possibly as a result of a culmination of issues such as lack of integration of those who have different cultures, and the lack of services provided for an ever growing town with a young demographic, that has been deprived for years.
    The kicking in doors and attacking people line is inspired nonsense.

The point is these kids are behaving exactly like ethnically Irish kids. How this is lack of integration is anyone's guess. Lose the race line and you are onto something.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment