Register to Comment
Page 370 of 714 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 7137
Like Tree1962Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Lol. What have you read about the role of testosterone on behaviour?
    more than you clearly. your position is that men and women are identical above the neck and there are no hormonal differences between the sexes. you are a joke, honestly suck it up, find a wife and have some kids and get back to us in 20 years and explain how there are no differences between boys and girls
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by silverharp View Post
    more than you clearly.
    Like what?

your position is that men and women are identical above the neck and there are no hormonal differences between the sexes
    See, you just made that up. Did you make up the rest of your comment as well?

Like what?

See, you just made that up. Did you make up the rest of your comment as well?
    Im sure I nad others have posted stuff before, if you ignored it then why bother, you look it up. I surmised your position, you cant have it both ways. You don't like being told there are biological sex differences and if I suggest your position is that you don't think there are biological sex differences you think I am parodying your position. Do some googling as research is called these days or have and raise some kids, it will do wonders for you

Im sure I nad others have posted stuff before, if you ignored it then why bother, you look it up.
    Lol.

I surmised your position, you cant have it both ways.
    Yes but you're generally not very good at reasoning.

Lol.

Yes but you're generally not very good at reasoning.

your getting boring now

your getting boring now
    I guess it's hard to compete with all those riveting journal articles you're reading...

I guess it's hard to compete with all those riveting journal articles you're reading...
    you are the one with the implausible position not me

Look if someone who is married claims that there is no essential difference between the genders than they are suffering from a serious case of cognitive dissonance. Acknowledging such doesn't necessarily at all equal misogyny or misandry or thinking it is okay to bully people who step outside gender stereotypes.

And your question implied a reductive view of womanhood.

Okay. Then your point is a silly one. It does not at all follow that the features you identified should lead to different choices in relation to reproduction and healthcare of the sort that lead to significantly worse socioeconomic opportunities and outcomes for women. It does mean that certain policies are likely to have different effects upon men and woman, but that obvious fact plainly doesn't suit your agenda.

The rest of your comment is just vague speculation.

I mean, this is a pretty ironic claim given that your entire view is just an appeal to gender magic.

We have decades of scholarly research that has theoriest that do a far better job of explaining differences in outcomes than some wishy washy "maybe these biological differences have some sort of mysterious effect upon men and women that just so happens to result in the oppression of one by the other..."
    Decades of utter bullsh1t from agenda driven humanities " scientists " versus hundreds of thousands of years of symbiotic evolution, there isn't a scoreboard anywhere on earth capable of portraying how much you lose by.

Twitter
    @

Again, it's fallacious to assume that because something has not happened yet that it could never happen.
    Doubtless. And its possible that the Caliphate will appear not in Iraq but Alaska, that we'll see a woman Pope in our lifetimes and the Austro-Hungarian Empire may have a resurgence. But in the real world we take account of likely outcomes and possibilities based on technology, political and economic realities and patterns of human behaviour. "Communistic" societies have never arisen in large, technologically sophisticated societies, although sometimes among small,decentralised tribal societies or groups of like-minded peoples (Ukrainian peasantry, Native Americans, Catalonian anarchist co-operatives). Creating a similar society in a world of mass consumption, enormous trading networks, systems of finance, banking, credit and commerce is well above our technical capacities, actual or forseeable. And, needless to say,command economies (such as the ones envisaged by Marxism-Leninism or Maoism) where all economic activity is planned from the centre have been dismal failures.
    Last edited by IvoShandor; 13th March 2018 at 08:41 PM.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment