Register to Comment
Page 3 of 714 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 7137
Like Tree1962Likes
  1. #21
    LadyLou LadyLou is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,376

    Welcome back Eagle. I missed you because you usually say what I want to and you

    say it better.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #22
    The Eagle of the Ninth The Eagle of the Ninth is offline
    The Eagle of the Ninth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    69,912

    Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    Oh you're back i see.
    You know the drill. Bend the knee.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #23
    Fractional Reserve Fractional Reserve is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8,349

    He is a brilliant man
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #24
    The Eagle of the Ninth The Eagle of the Ninth is offline
    The Eagle of the Ninth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    69,912

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLou View Post
    Welcome back Eagle. I missed you because you usually say what I want to and you say it better.
    Better I hope than this academic version of "Iron John", the subject of OP.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #25
    Jim Car Jim Car is offline

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,486

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Here is a quote from Jordan Peterson that exhibits precisely why no sensible person should take him seriously (and is rather damning of those who have already praised him on this thread):
    What do you hate the fact he does not use preferred pronouns, or the fact he is making reference to the issue of the far left murdering 100 million people? Might be able to debate the former but the latter is simply a statement of fact.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #26
    tonic tonic is online now

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    48,262

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Here is a quote from Jordan Peterson that exhibits precisely why no sensible person should take him seriously (and is rather damning of those who have already praised him on this thread):
    Can't see anything wrong with what he had to say, except from your point of view its an alternative view to your own and that would be a big no, no for you I suppose.

    Maybe you'd like to tell us where you see the problem?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #27
    dizillusioned dizillusioned is offline
    dizillusioned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,144

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLou View Post
    Welcome back Eagle. I missed you because you usually say what I want to and you

    say it better.
    God gave you a voice, use it!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #28
    benroe benroe is offline
    benroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,406

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    Another guy who has made a ton of money from telling snowflakes what they want to hear.
    I thought Snowflake's didn't like being triggered, or maybe you haven't bothered to listen to anything he has said.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #29
    EUrJokingMeRight EUrJokingMeRight is offline
    EUrJokingMeRight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    12,602

    I like this guy, He doesnt talk through his a$$hole like many commentators.

    One of his interviews I found interesting and to be honest I'm surprised it hasnt been taken down by the thought police yet.

    Trumps is not as smart as he'd like to think but yet....



    Do you still like Peterson?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #30
    Mercurial Mercurial is offline
    Mercurial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    92,233

    Quote Originally Posted by tonic View Post
    Can't see anything wrong with what he had to say
    That's probably because you're an idiot.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment