Register to Comment
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 394
Like Tree255Likes
  1. #1
    Catalpast Catalpast is offline
    Catalpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19,373

    Sex Dolls - they are coming.....

    Looks like technology is going to transform the Sex Doll Industry over the next few years with machines becoming more and more life like....

    Whether this is for the good or the bad only time will tell

    Overall I think it should be OK

    - but if its software fails

    - you could be left with a broken heart

    - and your Hardware wont fix it!

    The race to build the world’s first sex robot

    The $30bn sex tech industry is about to unveil its biggest blockbuster: a $15,000 robot companion that talks, learns, and never says no

    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...irst-sex-robot
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    Ratio Et Fides Ratio Et Fides is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    25,962

    Soon they will be breeding clones with the intelligence level of a bright German Sheppard but with porn star women's bodies to serve the depraved tastes of the actual Upper and upper Middle classes. Cyp talked about this.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    Catalpast Catalpast is offline
    Catalpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19,373

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Soon they will be breeding clones with the intelligence level of a bright German Sheppard but with porn star women's bodies to serve the depraved tastes of the actual Upper and upper Middle classes. Cyp talked about this.
    What about the Working Classes?

    The ones who have to get up early in the morning....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    Ratio Et Fides Ratio Et Fides is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    25,962

    Quote Originally Posted by Catalpast View Post
    What about the Working Classes?

    The ones who have to get up early in the morning....
    They I'm afraid will have to stick to water melons and bananas.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    silverharp silverharp is online now
    silverharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12,978

    Prostitutes wont be happy , there was a suggestion that at some stage the red light district in Amsterdam would go all robot. the customer gets what the customer wants.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    Catalpast Catalpast is offline
    Catalpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19,373

    Quote Originally Posted by silverharp View Post
    Prostitutes wont be happy , there was a suggestion that at some stage the red light district in Amsterdam would go all robot. the customer gets what the customer wants.
    Its in decline anyway

    - peak days were pre internet
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    ger12 ger12 is offline
    ger12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    45,577

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Soon they will be breeding clones with the intelligence level of a bright German Sheppard but with porn star women's bodies to serve the depraved tastes of the actual Upper and upper Middle classes. Cyp talked about this.
    I don't often agree with you Ratio, but I'm coming round to believing that the route society is going down may actually be very damaging to society, and not harmless as I once believed (i.e. each to his/her own).
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    Mad as Fish Mad as Fish is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    24,492

    Human beings will soon be redundant and will either finish themselves off in some terrible war or just give up through lack of interest. Either way it's probably best in the long run for mother earth.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    Mad as Fish Mad as Fish is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    24,492

    Quote Originally Posted by ger12 View Post
    I don't often agree with you Ratio, but I'm coming round to believing that the route society is going down may actually be very damaging to society, and not harmless as I once believed (i.e. each to his/her own).
    We are forgetting what life is all about in a rabid pursuit of technology. It has become the new religion and we are all to be bound by its strictures, see ID cards and autonomous vehicles, both of which reduce the human experience and bind us closer to authority.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    silverharp silverharp is online now
    silverharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12,978

    Quote Originally Posted by Catalpast View Post
    Its in decline anyway

    - peak days were pre internet
    do you mean because of things like online porn and hookup apps?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment