Register to Comment
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree288Likes

Quote Originally Posted by effer View Post
    Are these dolls available in Ireland? When many of us were kids we loved our teddies so why couldn't we love these dolls?

Check with SuirView, I understand he is road-testing a few to make sure they are not gay and on the pill.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    In the name of gender equality there should be male dolls too.
    Check out this Vice video. Is sex getting detached from humanity in real form?

https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/m...a0a80f54726060

Twitter
    @

Check out this Vice video. Is sex getting detached from humanity in real form?

https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/m...a0a80f54726060

Repro sex needs human eggs and sperm, but no longer actual humans. Just donors.

Sex as a pleasurable contact sport still needs the human touch.

You your should have tried The Lidyl Taste of Success. Get to see Dotty munching and slobbering over your delicacy.
    i wouldnt of minded only i was peggin in 3 sachets of mcdonalds ketchup as well for accuracy....

Sex doll 'brothel': Paris council to decide on future of Xdolls games centre - BBC News

Paris councillors are due to decide on the future of a business where clients are charged 89 ($109; 78) to spend an hour with a silicon sex doll, local media report.

Communist councillors and feminist groups have been calling for the closure of Xdolls.

Currently, Xdolls is registered as a games centre, but opponents argue it is effectively a brothel.

Theres a totalitarian feminist frenzy going on in France and to a lesser extent the UK where they are treating inanimate objects as people with human rights. In some ways its very un-French given its historically liberated sexual climate since 1789. On the other hand in other ways its quite French. Macron is seen as a wannabe "Sun King", and Ancien Regime France was a police state with bans on prostitution (they were sent to the Salpietre prison) thought-crimes and anti-LGBT laws (the punishment was castration for first offence, removal of penis for second offence and death for third offence - except of course for the kings brother the Duke of Orleans, and his father Louis XIII).

Theres a totalitarian feminist frenzy going on in France and to a lesser extent the UK where they are treating inanimate objects as people with human rights. In some ways its very un-French given its historically liberated sexual climate since 1789. On the other hand in other ways its quite French. Macron is seen as a wannabe "Sun King", and Ancien Regime France was a police state with bans on prostitution (they were sent to the Salpietre prison) thought-crimes and anti-LGBT laws (the punishment was castration for first offence, removal of penis for second offence and death for third offence - except of course for the kings brother the Duke of Orleans, and his father Louis XIII).

I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering how a 'third offence' would be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by publicrealm View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering how a 'third offence' would be possible?
    To be fair after Louis XIV the law was seldom enforced against LGBT but there was a horrible example where a gay couple were burned alive. In practice in the 18th century what usually happened was a police caution.

suppose Liam Adams and what's his name that RTE producer

if they had dolls they wouldn't be in prison today ..

There is a major streak of puritanism in feminism.

The thing that i don't get is why feminist groups think they own the copyright on the general female form.

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment