Register to Comment
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree67Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cozzy121 View Post
    I mowed the lawn when I 1st heard Badmotorfinger - Sun Shining, Walkman blaring and the easiest 2hours of mowing ever....
    (when I said lawn I meant field that the old man put a fence around...).
    Good times..
    Good Lord, manual labour. I just had a flashback to when I worked in a factory lifting boxes, and basically music was how I got through it too.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by stopdoingstuff View Post
    In the middle of all of this, it just occurred to me that none of this will compare to the shock we will all experience when Big Tom goes.
    One magic New Year's Eve in Spiddal (might have been the night before, actually), I was enthralled at the sight of a Big Tom tribute band. That's when you know you've made it. That and when you have geetars as a feature in the wrought-iron gates to your estate house.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Quirell View Post
    One magic New Year's Eve in Spiddal (might have been the night before, actually), I was enthralled at the sight of a Big Tom tribute band. That's when you know you've made it. That and when you have geetars as a feature in the wrought-iron gates to your estate house.
    For me the real mark of success (other than a healthy medallion, but you know that already) is when you have a back leather jacket with a tiger on the back.

For me the real mark of success (other than a healthy medallion, but you know that already) is when you have a back leather jacket with a tiger on the back.
    Difficult to argue against that.

In our school denim jackets had to be covered in biro AC/DC, Metallica, slayer and megadeath logos.
    With "Biker jackets (leather) they used tip-ex.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment