Register to Comment
Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1352
Like Tree501Likes
  1. #21
    Dame_Enda Dame_Enda is offline
    Dame_Enda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    35,778

    The reason the average ages of same-sex married couples is later is partly because it was not legal to marry when they were younger. 1000 marriages out of 22,000 is fairly in line with gay/bi people being around 5% of population.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #22
    Polybius Polybius is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,876

    I'd be amazed if any of these gay male couples are monogamous.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #23
    Polybius Polybius is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,876

    Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    The reason the average ages of same-sex married couples is later is partly because it was not legal to marry when they were younger. 1000 marriages out of 22,000 is fairly in line with gay/bi people being around 5% of population.
    You contradicted yourself there. First you say the average age of gay marriages is higher due to the back log of gays waiting to get married, but then you claim it is proportionate to the number of gays in society.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #24
    Dame_Enda Dame_Enda is offline
    Dame_Enda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    35,778

    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    You contradicted yourself there. First you say the average age of gay marriages is higher due to the back log of gays waiting to get married, but then you claim it is proportionate to the number of gays in society.
    Its not an either or.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #25
    USER1234 USER1234 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,577

    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    I'd be amazed if any of these gay male couples are monogamous.
    Careful your homophobia is showing!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #26
    The Eagle of the Ninth The Eagle of the Ninth is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    58,570

    LOL - creepy old Pie posters going 1000 gays got married - and I still haven't got laid.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #27
    Taidhg Gaelach Taidhg Gaelach is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    11,878

    Quote Originally Posted by USER1234 View Post
    Full story: Rte - Over 1,000 same-sex marriages in 2016


    My Comments:

    1) congrats to all the happy couples who got married in 2016, gay & straight

    2) it's interesting to be able to read the statistics

    "Gay Marriage" is a sick joke. Marriage is about Sexual Reproduction.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #28
    Taidhg Gaelach Taidhg Gaelach is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    11,878

    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    I'd be amazed if any of these gay male couples are monogamous.
    I'm against monogamous marriage. Given the collapse of the Aryan population we need polygamy so as to ensure the survival of our race. Polygamy would even give the likes of Dodo the chance to make herself useful.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #29
    Dame_Enda Dame_Enda is offline
    Dame_Enda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    35,778

    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    I'd be amazed if any of these gay male couples are monogamous.
    I know of one married ssm man and I still see his photo on Grindr. But is it any different with straight couples given Ashley Madison website? And btw it seems its still growing strong despite everything in the news.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #30
    USER1234 USER1234 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,577

    Quote Originally Posted by Taidhg Gaelach View Post
    I'm against monogamous marriage. Given the collapse of the Aryan population we need polygamy so as to ensure the survival of our race. Polygamy would even give the likes of Dodo the chance to make herself useful.
    Wow just wow, the crazy is strong in this one!


    Quote Originally Posted by Taidhg Gaelach View Post
    "Gay Marriage" is a sick joke. Marriage is about Sexual Reproduction.
    No it's not, and there's nothing in marriage law which demands or even suggests people getting married must reproduce!
    Last edited by USER1234; 15th April 2017 at 01:04 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment