Register to Comment
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    Where did you get that figure ?
    250,000 crimes have been committed on bail over the last 10 years according to the CSO. For context, just 23500 crimes were estimated by the CSO in 2011, with just 17000 reported to Gardai.

Quote Originally Posted by thejournal.ie
    .....IN THE PAST 10 years more than 250,000 crimes have been committed by people while out on bail, new figures reveal.
    The full figures, released by the Central Statistics Office to TD Noel Grealish show that between 2006 and 2015, 89 murders, 237 serious sexual offences (including rape) 50,000 thefts, 50,000 public order offences and 18,000 burglaries were committed by those out on bail.
    The total is 250,149 to be exact....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiscorporation View Post
    We have a state that has done nothing. Create a vacuum and something will fill it.
    the two partys are so concerned with the shadow of the shinners , that everything else is of no conquense

Quote Originally Posted by RasherHash View Post
    I remember Fettercairn in Tallaght people had to camp out all night to get rid of the pushers.

The cops weren't happy that the sheeple weren't lying down and playing dead for the drug merchants.

Perhaps they felt they were showing the cops up.
    if one is to believe rumours the odd dealer wears a uniform, or most often have taict permission from someone in uniform to do so

The lads in Mahon burned Chris O Leary's house to the ground for his anti-drugs work when he was an indy. He later joined SF.

I can't believe they missed the chance to call themselves the Mahon Tribunal.

Quote Originally Posted by former wesleyan View Post
    The lads in Mahon burned Chris O Leary's house to the ground for his anti-drugs work when he was an indy. He later joined SF.
    Strength in numbers.

Statement from Mahon Vigilantes

"Well just like we thought the low life dealers/users didn't have the balls 2 mail us 2 meet them there probably in Derek's using as I'm posting this

The first 1 of ye we see will be getting a bed next 2 yer friend Timmy I'll be putting ye there like I did 2 him low life scum".

It would probably help their cause to have someone literate run their PR.

Hmmm.

Someone very close to me has lived for the past 35 years just off Clanbrassil Street in Dublin. They had a terrible drugs problem in that locality.

Concerned Parents Against Drugs were the group most active against drug dealing and drug dealers. Certain drug dealers though were permitted to operate with impunity, despite the "concern" shown.

Quote Originally Posted by ruserious View Post
    Statement from Mahon Vigilantes

"Well just like we thought the low life dealers/users didn't have the balls 2 mail us 2 meet them there probably in Derek's using as I'm posting this

The first 1 of ye we see will be getting a bed next 2 yer friend Timmy I'll be putting ye there like I did 2 him low life scum".

It would probably help their cause to have someone literate run their PR.
    Wott do ya meen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    250,000 crimes have been committed on bail over the last 10 years according to the CSO. For context, just 23500 crimes were estimated by the CSO in 2011, with just 17000 reported to Gardai.
    Here in Donegal there are now numerous people with more than 100 convictions. Also a helluva lot with more than 500 convictions.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment