Register to Comment
Page 760 of 862 FirstFirst ... 260660710750758759760761762770810860 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 8611
Like Tree3074Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Happycamping View Post
    Discussion about Islam on Newstalk this morning that people might be interested in.
    Seán O'Rourke has promised us a discussion on "saving young Muslims from radicalisation" on his show this morning.

Note the denial of agency to the likes of the scumbag Salman Abedi: it's not their fault, poor lambs; we need to protect them. All part of the racism of low expectations and exceptionalism for Islam.

Still, maybe some good points will be made. . .
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Good luck going full on against Jewish power in the UK, especially when it comes to Beth din courts.

I'm not saying that I agree with the argument but Muslims will argue that they gave Christians and Jews their own courts and let them live by their laws within the Ottoman Empire so it is only fair that they should be able to do the same. If you were to have a serious crack down on Sharia courts they would draw attention to the Beth din ones which is the last thing that a lot of people in the Jewish community want and they have serious power. In fairness also the issue of Shariah courts is a different to terrorism.
    I don't fully agree.
    While existing Shariah courts/councils may not be in any way linked to extremism, nevertheless, the imposition of Shariah Law remains foremost among the objectives of the terrorists.
    The ultimate goal is “to destroy the political institutions of a free society and replace them with Shariah.” It is a “never-ending process,”.. “It ends when an Islamic utopia is achieved. Shariah everywhere!”
    "Dawa" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali - The Intelligent Conservative

The extremists view the existence of Shariah councils as a success and it encourages them to push on to the next step. The West has failed to set limits to what extremism can achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Rommel View Post
    The march in Manchester lead by Tommy Robinson tells a different story more people are waking to that fact. That Le Pen even made it to the final round of voting shows how the wind is changing when it comes to Islam in Europe.
    Tommy Robinson
    Is a dangerous bigoted clown who is interested in fermenting division and hatred - he will get some support but as the election indicated the vast majority of people hold no truck for people like him.

That Le Pen even made it to the final round of voting shows how the wind is changing when it comes to Islam in Europe.
    Utter head in the sand nonsense. Le Pen lost in two rounds of the Presidential election despite being expect to win the first round and the fact that there were violent attacks in the course of the election campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    Is a dangerous bigoted clown who is interested in fermenting division and hatred - he will get some support but as the election indicated the vast majority of people hold no truck for people like him.

Utter head in the sand nonsense. Le Pen lost in two rounds of the Presidential election despite being expect to win the first round and the fact that there were violent attacks in the course of the election campaign.
    A year ago I might have agreed with you about Robinson but in the last few months the amount of people young and old sharing his news and factual reporting has jumped a thousand fold. The western world is slowly waking up to the viper of Islam.

In fairness, you will find very few political commentators who view Le Pen's result as anything other than a huge success. From fringe party to 35% in five years is a result most parties would sell their grannies for. Just ask SF.

Anybody listen to the piece on newstalk?

Quote Originally Posted by Trampas View Post
    Indeed I do. In fact I have never attempted to hide my antipathy towards Islam

That's clear enough. The Manchester bomber had memorised the Koran. The London bombers were heard to shout that they were doing it for Allah and Islam........and still you deny that they acted in the name of Islam. Clearly you are an apologist for the Religion of Mayhem.
    In fact I have never attempted to hide my antipathy towards Islam
    or Muslims.

The Manchester bomber had memorised the Koran.
    So do many Muslims, so what?

The London bombers were heard to shout that they were doing it for Allah and Islam........and still you deny that they acted in the name of Islam. Clearly you are an apologist for the Religion of Mayhem.
    Oh the avoidance is palpable ...

Nope, Four lads decided to take their various frustrations out on innocent people, they are responsible for their actions, no more so than Mein Kampf was responsible for Breivik.
    I note you ignored the last bit, one wonders why?

And for the fourth time of asking
    Irish nationalism/nationalists was to blame for the IRA bombing campaign?
    Lastly, note you haven't found one post to back your ongoing lie that I SUPPORT Islam.

Come on you sniveling lying coward, you want to debate then have the balls to do so and stop the avoidance, lies and distortions.

Hitchcock: Come on you sniveling lying coward, you want to debate then have the balls to do so and stop the avoidance, lies and distortions.
    That's an invitation to ignore you as you clearly have nothing to say.

or Muslims.

So do many Muslims, so what?

Oh the avoidance is palpable ...

I note you ignored the last bit, one wonders why?

And for the fourth time of asking

Lastly, note you haven't found one post to back your ongoing lie that I SUPPORT Islam.

Come on you sniveling lying coward, you want to debate then have the balls to do so and stop the avoidance, lies and distortions.
    Muslims kill innocents on the streets of London shouting this is for Allah yet it has nothing to do with Islam lol

Quote Originally Posted by Half Nelson View Post
    In fairness, you will find very few political commentators who view Le Pen's result as anything other than a huge success. From fringe party to 35% in five years is a result most parties would sell their grannies for. Just ask SF.
    Nonsense, let's hear from the right wing quasi fascist herself and her allies....

Ms Le Pen blamed the low voter-turnout for the result. The 48-year-old said: "This catastrophic abstention rate should raise the question of the voting rules which keep millions of our compatriots away from the polling stations."
    Vice president of the party, Florian Philippot. said it had "maybe been disappointed by the score and we have paid the price, I think, for a low turnout".

French Parliament election: Marine Le Pen's Front National 'disappointed' after seeing vote plummet | The Independent

They are hardly bouncing off the walls with joy - Macron's success (I'm not a supporter) is far more illustrative of the attitudes of the mass of French people.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment