Register to Comment
Page 53 of 922 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast
Like Tree3571Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Niall996 View Post
    Your question was specifically, what inter-tribal Muslim violence existed in Iraq.
    No it wasn't my question .

My question was : What inter tribal violence (fullstop) ?

This was in response to your postulation :

Exactly, we're talking about Islam the religion. The religion which in itself provides the foundation for the global terrorist activities committed in it's name. The religion that is in itself violent and aggressive towards it's own (note the savage inter tribal wars we see in Iraq, Syria and elsewhere) and towards the 'infidels.'
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

No I didn't. Read it again. In fact, read something. Anything.
    I've read enough of your nonsesne more than once and I am not going back to read that shiite yet again. You said it was there, they opened a new entrance, before that you said it was a new mosque altogether.
    So just spit it out now, what the truth is and tell me why local people should not be allowed contest a liqour licence in Bokaap when they can in Ballymun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai Experiment View Post
    No it wasn't my question .

My question was : What inter tribal violence (fullstop) ?

This was in response to your postulation :

Exactly, we're talking about Islam the religion. The religion which in itself provides the foundation for the global terrorist activities committed in it's name. The religion that is in itself violent and aggressive towards it's own (note the savage inter tribal wars we see in Iraq, Syria and elsewhere) and towards the 'infidels.'
    yes. Well done. The tribes are divided on sectional tribal religion lines. It's an apppaling religion. It targets everyone non Muslim and also inter tribal victims. The core of the Shia Sunni animosity is fueled by their Islamic religion. Slightly varying versions of the one thing.

But what you've done here is reverse the order of the posts. You asked me where is there inter-tribal conflict. You didn't ask me the reasons. You just asked me (astonishingly) to show that it exists.

I've read enough of your nonsesne more than once and I am not going back to read that shiite yet again. You said it was there, they opened a new entrance, before that you said it was a new mosque altogether.
    So just spit it out now, what the truth is and tell me why local people should not be allowed contest a liqour licence in Bokaap when they can in Ballymun.
    I thought we were making progess there. Again, as stated, there was no mosque there. A number of businesses existed there over the years. Repeat, no mosque on that site. They took over an non related buildings, knocked them down and put in a whole new building that connected to an older building on a different street. The actual functioning entrance is tucked in away from the main road, unseen, on a different street. How do you think the capacity increased from 150 to 700 by just opening a new entrance? They just dont want any presence of liquor anywhere near 'their district.'

Anyway, thankfully the sensible citizens of Cape Town have ignored their nonsense. The Muslim protests are now being redirected towards a Hilton has gone up on the opposite corner (actually in 'their district' with a bar. But the hotel told them where to go commendably. Not much use to the poor guy whose business was forced to shut. If you look at the main picture of the hotel, that's Bo Kaap just behind it where he was bullied out of his livelihood.

Hotels in Cape Town - Hilton Cape Town City Centre - South Africa

I can't promise that your non-existent views would hold any more weight if you quoted other posters correctly, or even somewhere in the ball park, or at least read what they were saying but it would help somewhat.

NEW....MOSQUE

....tell me why local people should not be allowed contest a liqour licence in Bokaap when they can in Ballymun.

People in Ballymun cant object to a licence on the grounds that their religion is offended by the sight of it around the corner and across a four lane highway.

Next?

Twitter
    @

Right so, should we take it from your professed love of curry and booty that you haven't a racist bone in your body and your a true islamophobe.
    We're setting the bar high eh? It's my experience that the more people protest that they're not,not,not racists, the more likely it is thats there is some creepy opinion in there somewhere. So I'm sure I have some prejudices,maybe unconscious ones. But I try to be open to people, but my mind is well closed to any of that Salafi/Deobandi/Wahhabi sh1t.
    Last edited by IvoShandor; 12th May 2013 at 09:08 PM.

People in Ballymun cant object to a licence on the grounds that their religion is offended by the sight of it around the corner and across a four lane highway.
    I make it 38m door to door. people cant object to having an off licence 38 metres away from a place of worship in your world ?

Quote Originally Posted by IvoShandor View Post
    We're setting the bar high eh? It's my experience that the more people protest that they're not,not,not racists, the more likely it is thats theres some creepy opinion in there somewhere. So I'm sure I have some prejudices,maybe unconscious ones. But I try to be open to people, but my mind is well closed to any of that Salafi/Deobandi/Wahhabi sh1t.
    wow , there's a whiff of sincerity about that. so without going nuts on the tribal wars and the islamofacism stuff, can you sum up why you feel threatened here in ireland, by Isam in general?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment