Register to Comment
Page 52 of 922 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 9214
Like Tree3567Likes
  1. #511
    Bonsai Experiment Bonsai Experiment is offline
    Bonsai Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    14,579

    Quote Originally Posted by Niall996 View Post
    Sorry, can you explain that again.
    Last time.... You lied about the mosque in Bokaap, you made it up to suit your false story about muslims taking over the area. You got caught , you ran away and now you're trying to pretend it didnt happen.
    Now you are going to try to explain what your point is about Inter tribal violence in Iraq because you dont agree with Ivo's proclamation that the violence is purely secular.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #512
    Bonsai Experiment Bonsai Experiment is offline
    Bonsai Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    14,579

    Quote Originally Posted by Niall996 View Post
    This Mosque was established in 1844. However, it only held about 150 people until the early 2000's. It was located up a laneway off Buitenkant Street. The image you see in the link above is the original Mosque up this avenue. The church bought adjoining property and extended the Mosque in 2001 onto Buitenkant Street opening a new entrance off a new portico attached to a new main hall attached to a new building on that side facing the off-licence across the road. The new/re-positioned Mosque holds 700 people. The new entrance (barely used) has been determined as the front entrance even though every one continues to use the original old entrance around the corner.
    Right so the mosque was built in 1844, so can you get on with your point of why residents aren't allowed to object to renewal of liqour licences if they are muslims and had a mosque their for nearly two hundred years. I dont care why you lied the first time and claimed it was a new mosque, just get on with your point, if you have one.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #513
    Niall996 Niall996 is offline
    Niall996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,525

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai Experiment View Post
    Last time.... You lied about the mosque in Bokaap, you made it up to suit your false story about muslims taking over the area. You got caught , you ran away and now you're trying to pretend it didnt happen.
    Now you are going to try to explain what your point is about Inter tribal violence in Iraq because you dont agree with Ivo's proclamation that the violence is purely secular.
    Look, I make a point of not mentioning grammar. We're all typing quickly across multiple threads. But you're a bit of a struggle. So you pretended I said something because another poster said something??? Is that what you're saying?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #514
    Niall996 Niall996 is offline
    Niall996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,525

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai Experiment View Post
    Right so the mosque was built in 1844, so can you get on with your point of why residents aren't allowed to object to renewal of liqour licences if they are muslims and had a mosque their for nearly two hundred years. I dont care why you lied the first time and claimed it was a new mosque, just get on with your point, if you have one.
    Ultra slow reading version. They....didn't...have...their....Mosque....there. surely you can handle five words
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #515
    Bonsai Experiment Bonsai Experiment is offline
    Bonsai Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    14,579

    Quote Originally Posted by IvoShandor View Post
    Brown skin? Well, I'd hardly be comfortable in my local Indian restaurant then, would I? And isn't Halle Berry brown? I sure do dislike orange people though. Sorry to disappoint.
    Right so, should we take it from your professed love of curry and booty that you haven't a racist bone in your body and your a true islamophobe.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #516
    Bonsai Experiment Bonsai Experiment is offline
    Bonsai Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    14,579

    Quote Originally Posted by Niall996 View Post
    Ultra slow reading version. They....didn't...have...their....Mosque....there. surely you can handle five words
    But in your other post you said they did have their mosque there, and they opened a new entrance. Make your mind up.
    The muslims reckon they did have their mosque there since 1844 or earlier.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #517
    Bonsai Experiment Bonsai Experiment is offline
    Bonsai Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    14,579

    Quote Originally Posted by Niall996 View Post
    Look, I make a point of not mentioning grammar. We're all typing quickly across multiple threads. But you're a bit of a struggle. So you pretended I said something because another poster said something??? Is that what you're saying?
    grammar ?

    did I stutter? are you having problems with the point you are trying to make ?

    You made half a point about Inter tribal violence in iraq, just make the other half or drop it.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #518
    Niall996 Niall996 is offline
    Niall996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,525

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai Experiment View Post
    Last time.... You lied about the mosque in Bokaap, you made it up to suit your false story about muslims taking over the area. You got caught , you ran away and now you're trying to pretend it didnt happen.
    Now you are going to try to explain what your point is about Inter tribal violence in Iraq because you dont agree with Ivo's proclamation that the violence is purely secular.
    Still at it, making up quotes. Sigh. What's wrong with you? I never said Muslim inter-tribal violence is or isn't secular. I never made any assertion either way. I posted an article that confirmed the query you originally put forward. A very stupid query by the way. I have had absolutely no discussion with you or anyone ever on this forum about whether the violence was purely secular, non-secular or otherwise. Your question was specifically, what inter-tribal Muslim violence existed in Iraq. The answer is, cue drum roll, Shia versus Sunni. I didn't comment on the reasons for that rivalry but I can if you want. But you are coming to this area of knowledge pretty late in the day dont you think?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #519
    Bonsai Experiment Bonsai Experiment is offline
    Bonsai Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    14,579

    Quote Originally Posted by Niall996 View Post
    I didn't comment on the reasons for that rivalry but I can if you want.
    Well dont let me hold you back now, I've asked you enough times, what is the rest of your point ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #520
    Niall996 Niall996 is offline
    Niall996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,525

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai Experiment View Post
    But in your other post you said they did have their mosque there, and they opened a new entrance. Make your mind up.
    The muslims reckon they did have their mosque there since 1844 or earlier.
    No I didn't. Read it again. In fact, read something. Anything.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment