Register to Comment
Page 502 of 922 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 9214
Like Tree3567Likes

I am pretty sure christmas is a celebration of the birth of Jesus

Mohammed on the otherhand had 9 swords one of which he called (litterally translated from arabic) "The vertabrae cleaver" how cute
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Morsi had Chirstians crucified on the railing of his parliment buildings
    Do you have video to share or is it on the one running in your head?

quoting the Koran in english is not an argument seemingly, it has been mis translated from arabic, it is a total co incidence that the english translations of Koranic verse appear to align exactly with so many of mis interpretations of so many sects of Islam

Ya racist

Quote Originally Posted by RasherHash View Post

An Ontario mosque is coming under fire for using young Muslim children to conduct mock beheadings in a school play.

Video footage of the Islamic Jaffari Center in Thornhill, Ontario, shows children as young as 4 years old watching and learning to conduct beheadings in a play that reportedly took place two years ago.

The video was featured on the Canada’s Sun News Network television program, “Byline with Brian Lilley.”

A young boy can be seen sitting on the floor as another boy approaches him from behind with a machete.

At the end of the play, the boy playing the part of the executioner announces, “Here are the heads.”

Canada mosque teaches 4-year-olds how to behead
    And thats different from American Christians giving children M4s and bayonets and teaching them to us them on Muslim cuts-outs how?

Has the whole world gone to hell in a hand basket, or just p.ie?

Quote Originally Posted by happytuesdays View Post
    They are Satanists.

OBAMA bombed Muslims to save SATANISTS!

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP!

The Real 'True Detective'? | VICE United States
    Nope, not 'satanists' either.....

I'm glad the butchering of innocent people and the kidnapping of women and children made people go and actually find out about these people.......

Is there something wrong with your google?

I put "Christians crucified in Ejypt" and press search, usually a blue button to the right of the search box

when I pressed the images button (just below the search box) this is what came up:

https://www.google.ie/search?q=chris...w&ved=0CCgQsAQ

when I pressed the web button (its beside the images button) this is what came up:

https://www.google.ie/search?q=chris...ified+in+egypt

you can then select an article from the list of articles that google produced. mad or what like

there is a video button to, I didn't want to spoil it for you, go on have a go

Ultraliberals would rather irish people be wiped out than for muslims to be offended.

Is there something wrong with your google?

I put "Christians crucified in Ejypt" and press search, usually a blue button to the right of the search box

when I pressed the images button (just below the search box) this is what came up:

https://www.google.ie/search?q=chris...w&ved=0CCgQsAQ

when I pressed the web button (its beside the images button) this is what came up:

https://www.google.ie/search?q=chris...ified+in+egypt

you can then select an article from the list of articles that google produced. mad or what like

there is a video button to, I didn't want to spoil it for you, go on have a go

the illogic of the falacy of argumentum ad populum seems to have passed some people by

When one misbehaving group points at misbehaviour of another group it only serves to confirm that the behaviour is wrong it does not in ant way mitigate the action of the first group.

Teaching children to kill is wrong unless that child is in iminent peril, then teaching the child to kill is necessary to save the childs life.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment