Register to Comment
Page 501 of 922 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 9218
Like Tree3571Likes

An Ontario mosque is coming under fire for using young Muslim children to conduct mock beheadings in a school play.

Video footage of the Islamic Jaffari Center in Thornhill, Ontario, shows children as young as 4 years old watching and learning to conduct beheadings in a play that reportedly took place two years ago.

The video was featured on the Canada’s Sun News Network television program, “Byline with Brian Lilley.”

A young boy can be seen sitting on the floor as another boy approaches him from behind with a machete.

At the end of the play, the boy playing the part of the executioner announces, “Here are the heads.”

Canada mosque teaches 4-year-olds how to behead
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by DarraghO View Post
    I don't see a problem with banning harmfull mis interpretations of any Religion, there is concensus that boko haram has mis interpreted Islam. There is concensus that boko Harm's interpretation of Islam is aligns consistently with the Koran, either way the boko Harm sect of Islam should be specifically banned in Ireland.

one can't call something a misinterpretation, without Isolating it from other interpretations. IF Boko Harm have misinterpreted Islam, their interpretation however mis informed stands on its own as another sect of Islam.

I do not see Islam as monolithic, Islam is made up of many groups each with their own interpretation.
    @Q Tours
    Calling me names is conceeding, personal attack is not a form of argument when you call someone names in an argument you conceed the argument.
    Great idea.

We could call them the Penal laws.

Or possibly, as a mark of respect for the person who suggested them, the Penile Laws.

D

Quote Originally Posted by DarraghO View Post
    Just because Europe is ussually sucessfully defends itself from attacks by those who have mis interpreted islam does not mean that Europe is not under attack. Europe is not the world. Thousands of people die every month all over the world in acts of war eminating from mis interpretations of Islam.

The worlds is at war with extremist Islam, it is also at war I believe with conservative Islam as concervative Islam is where extremist Islam starts.

It is estimated that up to 20% of the worlds Islamic population have mis interpreted the koran to such and extent that they have becaome active militant extremists.

Thats 320 million people on the earth that actively seek to enforce their mis interpretation of Islam on everybody else, never before has the world seen such a massive force with so similar mis conceptions.

Even if you say it's only 10% of the Islamic population that have mis interpreted Islam thats 160 million people 5% is 80 million and if your completely deluded 1% is 16 million people. the world has never seen such a massive force with so similar mis interpretations of a religion.

What europeans see as moderate Islam is seen by Islamists and conserative muslims as extremist. It is a form of extremisim that europeans would prefer but this form of Islamic extremisim is punishable by death in Islam. 80% of british muslims believe that the appropriate punishment for apostacy is Death. Apostacy is not just leaving a religion it is also often seen as the corruption of a particular interpretation of Islam.

WikiIslam
    Which religion is winning the 'all time' competition? Which one has killed the most, ever? That's the one.

Quote Originally Posted by RasherHash View Post

An Ontario mosque is coming under fire for using young Muslim children to conduct mock beheadings in a school play.

Video footage of the Islamic Jaffari Center in Thornhill, Ontario, shows children as young as 4 years old watching and learning to conduct beheadings in a play that reportedly took place two years ago.

The video was featured on the Canada’s Sun News Network television program, “Byline with Brian Lilley.”

A young boy can be seen sitting on the floor as another boy approaches him from behind with a machete.

At the end of the play, the boy playing the part of the executioner announces, “Here are the heads.”

Canada mosque teaches 4-year-olds how to behead
    Oh No.

I have just realised that some kids in my kid's school have been taught how to crucify people on crosses. It happens every Christmas.

D

People are calling Islam a religion, it is not, it is a way of life and where Muslims have control, does not tolerate any other way of life..In Ireland some Muslims want us to forgo Xmas etc. It is high time they were told accept All Irish peoples tolerant way.

I have no qualms regarding people and their faith. I do take exception to a faith that because I am not a part of that faith. Regards me as an infidel and should be beheaded.

Hard to say but imho its better when admitting war refugees from the Middle East if we must, that they leave their religion at the door.

I can't rember the last time a Christian crucified anyone, however Morsi had Chirstians crucified on the railing of his parliment buildings, beheadings happen every day in Islam.

IMO If there are sects of Christianity that are crucifying people then they should be banned in Ireland

IMO If there are sects of Islam that are crucifying people then they should be banned in Ireland

Why people feel we need to refer to other religions when talking about islam is beyond me, there have been thousands of religions how can we have a discussion about mis interpretations of Islam if we need to illogically bring up all the other religions. I suspect this is the point of the whataboutery argument though, to stifle discussion on mis interpretation of Islam.

If you argument is that Christianity celebrates the crucifiction of Jesus so celebrating beheadings in Islam is ok then you are wrong. Crucifiction is wrong, beheading is also wrong.

your not wrong because I say so, you are wrong because it is illogical. The popularity of a decision does not attest to the veracity of the decision.

If that is not your argument then what is?

Quote Originally Posted by DuineEile View Post
    I have just realised that some kids in my kid's school have been taught how to crucify people on crosses. It happens every Christmas.

You may be confusing Christmas with Easter. Your child will be able to put you straight on that one.

I can't rember the last time a Christian crucified anyone, however Morsi had Chirstians crucified on the railing of his parliment buildings, beheadings happen every day in Islam.

IMO If there are sects of Christianity that are crucifying people then they should be banned in Ireland

IMO If there are sects of Islam that are crucifying people then they should be banned in Ireland

Why people feel we need to refer to other religions when talking about islam is beyond me, there have been thousands of religions how can we have a discussion about mis interpretations of Islam if we need to illogically bring up all the other religions. I suspect this is the point of the whataboutery argument though, to stifle discussion on mis interpretation of Islam.

If you argument is that Christianity celebrates the crucifiction of Jesus so celebrating beheadings in Islam is ok then you are wrong. Crucifiction is wrong, beheading is also wrong.

your not wrong because I say so, you are wrong because it is illogical. The popularity of a decision does not attest to the veracity of the decision.

If that is not your argument then what is?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment