Register to Comment
Page 4 of 922 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast
Like Tree3571Likes

Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    But as a typical Irish civil servant type being constantly asleep at the wheel how could you waste time on anything least of all me?
    You're just a boorish crank, nothing more nothing less.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Doyle View Post
    You're just a boorish crank, nothing more nothing less.
    Naturally you indulge in ad hominem rants anytime your standard superficial and politcially correct analysis of a problem is exposed.

This is what official Ireland does all the time.

You have yet to explain why you continually deflect attention away from the truly dangerous aspects of Islamic belief that are causing so much trouble and bloodshed in the world.

Are you being paid for this or is that just my suspicions?

Again like many in official Ireland you casually brush aside the connection between religion and conduct.

People act on what they believe in.

The Islamic doctrines being taught in Irish Islamic national schools funded by the taxpayer teach young children that it is ok

1] to stone a person to death for adultery.
    2] cut of a thiefs hand.
    3] treat the infidel [non Moslem] as a dog.
    4] polygamy is fine especially if your male
    5] women must obey men in everything

I suppose you probably think none of this will affect how these children think when they become adults?

Its clear none of this matters to you as long as you can continue live in your little phony false and superficial bubble and pretend that all is rosy with the world.

Are you incapable of reading the thread? I made it quite clear in the opening post my thoughts on Islam:

But I dislike Islam and what it stands for. To me it comes across as misogynistic, homophobic, anti-Semitic, very rigid, militant, highly sensitive to criticism, and in some ways quite supremacist.
    I set up this thread so that I could make criticism of Islam seem more valid than just simple racism. Are you such a clown that you can't even follow the very thread you've bothered to comment on?

Naturally you indulge in ad hominem rants anytime your standard superficial and politcially correct analysis of a problem is exposed.
    This is just more of it. Soapbox ranting.

You're suspicions are just that, the imaginings of a terrified mind.

I asked you what you were doing about this perceived threat you deem to be dwelling in our midst.

Its apparent that you're doing nothing apart from drawing lines in the sand on an internet site.

Either you don't genuinely hold these convictions or you are a coward.

My moneys on a bit of both.

Quote Originally Posted by mhagain View Post
    Not everybody in the west who criticises Islam is a racist. But every racist in the west invariably criticises Islam. In a lot of cases on this site in particular (Alara, etc) the person doing the criticism actually does turn out to be a racist, and in many other cases the criticism extends from just being a criticism of the religion to also including society, culture, etc of Islamic countries, which is enough to begin asking questions as to the criticisers motivation.

It's interesting to compare with the views present on many Zionist websites (and expounded by many pro-Israel posters here). According to those, if you criticise Israel or Judaism in any way, shape or form, you are by definition an anti-Semite. So if those people are to make a consistent argument, then also according to them the same principle should apply to criticism of Islam. Yet it doesn't seem to. Odd, don't you think?
    I would criticise Judaism attitude to women just as I would criticise Islam attitude. I don't agree with all ritually unclean teaching about women from either religions and find it difficult to understand how any women would want to be a member. Mind you I feel the same about Catholic women, despite being a lapsed member.

Quote Originally Posted by Drogheda445 View Post
    So why is virtually all criticism of Islam (the religion) considered to be prejudicial and hate-mongering whilst criticism of other religions, particularly Christianity, is not?
    It's not considered that way by the vast majority of ordinary regular folks but is used as a fallacious distracting argument by Muslims who demand ''respect'' yet do not respect the rights of Women or Gays (or non Muslims) in our society. Criticize Westboro Bapist Church and you probably wont be unlucky enough for them to picket you however criticize Islam and you frequently get murdered. Hence the lickspittle money grabbing treacherous cowards in our public life are responsible for a lack of balance in the criticism of religions.

Quote Originally Posted by Telemachus View Post
    What a stupid cow, the Westborough baptist church dont blow people up.

She looks like a nice person, why the abuse?

This is just more of it. Soapbox ranting.

You're suspicions are just that, the imaginings of a terrified mind.
    So all those bombings in Boston London Madrid and NY are just calming measures.

[Bit like the traffic calming stuff proposed by Kevin Doyle and his local authority cronies]

I asked you what you were doing about this perceived threat you deem to be dwelling in our midst.
    Its not a perceived threat.
    Many Irish moslems have gone to Syria to assist Al Queda and Hizbollah terrorists.

The indoctrination of Irish moslem schoolchildren with Islamic violent ideology continues in the Irish taxpayer funded schools set up especially for them.

Have you nothing to say about that Kevin?

Its apparent that you're doing nothing apart from drawing lines in the sand on an internet site.
    Oh and theres not a lot I can do when the Irish govt supported by the likes of you permits thousands and thousands of Moslems to enter the country and set up their own enclaves utterly divorced from all Irish society.

Unlike you I dont come on the internet and make light of the proven grave dangers posed by Islam to non Islamic socities.

Either you don't genuinely hold these convictions
    Oh I hold these convictions all right kevin. Dont ever doubt that.

or you are a coward.
    I am not a coward.
    Afraid of Islam and its violent propensity?.
    Yes

Unlike you Kevin I dont sit on the fence like the Irish govt and pretend its fine and Islam is a non violent ideology.

My moneys on a bit of both.
    Your the coward Kevin without personal conviction on anything, just like former Justice Minister Aherne and the current Minister for foreign affairs, afraid to confront the extreme and violent nature of Islam itself.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    The loudest voices in debates about Islam tend to be racist. It often drowns out reasonable criticism as a result.
    I don't think you're right about that. I think the easiest way to discredit someone and shut down debate is to call the opposition racist. Its a slur that gets stuck on anyone who disagrees with the lefts agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by pippakin View Post
    I don't think you're right about that. I think the easiest way to discredit someone and shut down debate is to call the opposition racist. Its a slur that gets stuck on anyone who disagrees with the lefts agenda.
    Ah, the old race card card.

Page 4 of 922 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment