Register to Comment
Page 103 of 922 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 9213
Like Tree3567Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Andy4571 View Post
    Refers to Universe now? LOL.... How convenient eh to pick that translation of it?

What is arabic word al-Kawn then?
    it means universe

but i am not sure if this word al-Kawn is used in the Quran.

Refers to Universe now?
    some have translated it as universe wich is correct if you compare with other verses in quran as i presented in the previous post.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Muslimano View Post
    it means universe

Yeah, because he did not mean Universe did he?

some have translated it as universe which is correct if you compare with other verses in quran as i presented in the previous post.
    No, which is to try and fix it to match what you/they want.

Yeah, because he did not mean Universe did he?

No, which is to try and fix it to match what you/they want.
    people were never in outerspace before 19 century

so when God says Samaa it refers what you see above you

so when you are at night, do you see stars ?? yes ,. is it Samma yes, so it is universe

you cant used Samaa only for earth atmosphere when God does not do that, in quran Stars are incorparated in the Samma.

it is only perpective, when you say Samma, you are looking into it from the Earth, but when you say Kawn it probabaly later word, i cant find it in quran.

Kawn is this

but when you say Samma(sky/universe), you are looking into Kawn(universe) from the earth

can you say, i looked at Samma last night and i saw so many stars, can you say that Samma is not universe then that you dit not look into universe above you.

so when you are at night, do you see stars ?? yes ,. is it Samma yes, so it is universe

you cant used Samaa only for earth atmosphere when God does not do that, in quran Stars are incorparated in the Samma.

it is only perpective, when you say Samma, you are looking into it from the Earth, but when you say Kawn it probabaly later word, i cant find it in quran.

Kawn is this

but when you say Samma(sky/universe), you are looking into Kawn(universe) from the earth

can you say, i looked at Samma last night and i saw so many stars, can you say that Samma is not universe then that you dit not look into universe above you.
    Oh, so now its God who wrote it and did not know word al-kawn?

son, you have still a lot to learn, beacuse you dont know what is really going on in the world

I look at what Islam continues to bring to this benighted planet and I see little other than mayhem at every turn, just about everywhere from Indonesia to West Africa and round to the cities of Europe, North America and Australia. What an appalling crock of shi'ite.

God said this in quran.

Big bang

Ahh.. back to the book that is true because it says so in the book that is true.

Twitter
    @

In fact, one can't use twentieth century categories in translating medieval words. They simply didn't conceptualize the things that we know. We can see the stars and we know what they are but medieval people did not.They had all kinds of notions,including the idea that the stars were relatively near and fixed in a dome above our heads.

Oh, so now its God who wrote it and did not know word al-kawn?
    existed this word KAWN during time of Muhammed, or was it later invetion.

existed word Universe in 6th century? i dont think so.

you cant use future words wich nobody understand to describe something in nature.

God will not use word like molecule, neutron and proton to people in 6 centhury when they did not know anythng about this.

God will not use Nuteron star or Pulsar, but he use common words to dwescribe these celestial objects

like Knocking and Piercing Star

only objects wich emitt knocking sounds are Pulsars, and they also pierce with x-rays, gamma rays everything.

it means universe

some have translated it as universe wich is correct if you compare with other verses in quran as i presented in the previous post.

Which which which which Which which which which Which which which which Which which which which

Maybe you might ask your all powerful god to remind you how to spell.

Or, as I suspect, you are using what you think is pigeon english, to give the impression you are not an english speaking person and will continue with the charade.

Either way your contributions on this subject have to be the biggest ever pile of shyte used to support an argument in support of an evil organisation which employs savage medieval methods of enforcing its will. The sooner Islam and its adherents are confronted and wiped from the planet the better for mankind.

why dont you the explain it how natural seceltion explain bacterill flagellum if you think you can?
    I don't need to. It works as it does. I don't see the relevance to the question.
    I thought the whole point was how this could arise out of "chance".

i dont claim that

maybe there is motors with less parts than 40, i dont know that.

but one thing i know, to put puzzles on correct places you need inteligent being, and motor parts joined on correct places is like puzzle made by inteligent being.
    But this is exactly what evolution explains!!
    It may look like it is designed but it isn't and that's where your blinkers are. You will only accept the premise that if something looks like its designed then it is designed by some outside intelligent agency.
    Evolution through natural selection is the "other" explanation for apparent "design."
    I think your problem is that you fail to see that evolution is incremental and that is the point I was making in irreducible complexity.
    Each part of the motor as it goes along its evolutionary path has an adaptive function. ie. It is reducible to a simpler form.
    The "stem" of the motor in the flagellum, for example, shares the same genetic code as the TTSS (Type three secretion system) that bacteria use to infect the organisms. It's not a motor but it has a purpose and evolutionary advantage. Evolution gradually added each component along the way until we ended up with bacteria with outboard motors some 40 chromosomes later. Each stage may not have been a motor but had some other function. Natural selection is the part that explains which parts are kept and which parts do not make it. Nature mandates the function of the mutation.

show me the scintific rapport about that.

and even if they survive it still does not explain how can from

this DBACEF-------->ABCDEF
    without intelectual being

in other words how can puzzle be connect on correct places if there is no intelectual being?
    The mutations occur randomly through point mutation, frame shift mutations (insertion and deletion), transposons, chromosomal duplication, breakage and realignment etc.
    These mechanisms are well understood. They are all essentially forms of copy errors. Some of them will be catastrophic, some will have no effect and some will give you the new "word". It's nature that decides that. Hence the term "natural selection".

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment