Register to Comment
Page 1 of 39 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 383
Like Tree344Likes
  1. #1
    darkhorse darkhorse is offline
    darkhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,920

    How would life be different if there was no abortion?

    In conversation, I was trying to think of what the world today might be like if abortion did not exist anywhere.
    What increased social problems might exist if lots of unwanted children were about? What child protection issues might exist if they were all put into homes as they were before? or how might we cope with them if abortion didnt exist at all?
    There are so many missing populations now which existed in the past - but are just not there anymore.
    Where are the Down Syndrome children? the cleft palate children? and other handicapped ones with missing legs or arms?
    There is so little handicap among children one has to wonder if life is real anymore.
    Where are the homes for the thousands of unwanted kids of the 1950's - which were full at the time.
    One has to wonder would we treat these unwanted children any better that they were treated back then
    Or is abortion the straight alternative to the child abuse that existed back in the day when abortion wasent there...
    Last edited by darkhorse; 19th October 2012 at 11:20 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    Mountaintop Mountaintop is offline
    Mountaintop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,539

    Yo do have one of these, right?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    ShoutingIsLeadership ShoutingIsLeadership is online now
    ShoutingIsLeadership's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    30,804

    It's Friday night!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    darkhorse darkhorse is offline
    darkhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,920

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    It's Friday night!
    Fine - come back on Monday if that makes it better for you
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    ShoutingIsLeadership ShoutingIsLeadership is online now
    ShoutingIsLeadership's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    30,804

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    Fine - come back on Monday if that makes it better for you
    Much better...back in the office then.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    darkhorse darkhorse is offline
    darkhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,920

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    Much better...back in the office then.
    fecking PS!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    TommyO'Brien TommyO'Brien is offline
    TommyO'Brien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,377

    Oh Christ. Not another fuking abortion thread. Cue 100 pages of rants, cat calls of "child murderer", "woman hater" etc over and back.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    darkhorse darkhorse is offline
    darkhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,920

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyO'Brien View Post
    Oh Christ. Not another fuking abortion thread. Cue 100 pages of rants, cat calls of "child murderer", "woman hater" etc over and back.
    Answer the question or back off
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    potholedogger potholedogger is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,240

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    In conversation, I was trying to think of what the world today might be like if abortion did not exist anywhere.
    What increased social problems might exist if lots of unwanted children were about? What child protection issues might exist if they were all put into homes as they were before? or how might we cope with them if abortion didnt exist at all?
    There are so many missing populations now which existed in the past - but are just not there anymore.
    Where are the Down Syndrome children? the cleft palate children? and other handicapped ones with missing legs or arms?
    There is so little handicap among children one has to wonder if life is real anymore.
    Where are the homes for the thousands of unwanted kids of the 1950's - which were full at the time.
    One has to wonder would we treat these unwanted children any better that they were treated back then
    Or is abortion the straight alternative to the child abuse that existed back in the day when abortion wasent there...
    That would depend on whether there would be much fornication as Michelle Mulherin would put it!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    statsman statsman is online now
    statsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35,443

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    In conversation, I was trying to think of what the world today might be like if abortion did not exist anywhere.
    What increased social problems might exist if lots of unwanted children were about? What child protection issues might exist if they were all put into homes as they were before? or how might we cope with them if abortion didnt exist at all?
    There are so many missing populations now which existed in the past - but are just not there anymore.
    Where are the Down Syndrome children? the cleft palate children? and other handicapped ones with missing legs or arms?
    There is so little handicap among children one has to wonder if life is real anymore.
    Where are the homes for the thousands of unwanted kids of the 1950's - which were full at the time.
    One has to wonder would we treat these unwanted children any better that they were treated back then
    Or is abortion the straight alternative to the child abuse that existed back in the day when abortion wasent there...
    I live just down the road from some sheltered accommodation that enables a group of young Downs Syndrome people to have fairly independent and full lives; have I imagined this?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 39 123 11 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment