Register to Comment
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree344Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    That's nice, so now can you explain what it is that I don't have or am guilty of violating?
    I did in post #231.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    In conversation, I was trying to think of what the world today might be like if abortion did not exist anywhere.
    What increased social problems might exist if lots of unwanted children were about? What child protection issues might exist if they were all put into homes as they were before? or how might we cope with them if abortion didnt exist at all?
    There are so many missing populations now which existed in the past - but are just not there anymore.
    Where are the Down Syndrome children? the cleft palate children? and other handicapped ones with missing legs or arms?
    There is so little handicap among children one has to wonder if life is real anymore.
    Where are the homes for the thousands of unwanted kids of the 1950's - which were full at the time.
    One has to wonder would we treat these unwanted children any better that they were treated back then
    Or is abortion the straight alternative to the child abuse that existed back in the day when abortion wasent there...
    Your conversations must be a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by terence View Post
    Des I am truly sorry for your loss but you have not clarified what medical risks your wife had that required an abortion, the reason I say this is that as there is a strong argument that abortion is never necessary to save the life of a mother and I genuinly would like if it were factually made clear as to why your wifes position was different. With respect to you and your wife this is an anonymous forum but you have closed shop on info but have been open about the trauma of it and consequently have been on the receiving end of limitless pity from your oh so understanding pro abort buddies.
    I cannot accept what you have said unless the details are a little clearer and you are able to cement that there are cases where abortion is necessary
    There are some people on this site who know me by name and I have zero intent of discussing my wife's gynaecological record in public.

If there is a strong argument to saying that there are no life-threatening risks associated with pregnancy, I will refer you to the question that I have already posed to TPP.

The question cited one example of a mortal risk to a pregnant woman. It concerned an ovarian ectopic pregnancy. Tell me how you would nurture a woman who had this complication right through term without the possibility of internal haemorrhage killing the woman. Please detail all of the protocols necessary to eliminate all risk to her and the foetus. Tell me how you manage the damage to her organs and tell me how you would deliver a healthy baby and how you would deliver the placenta without risk to the woman.

I'm all ears for a response here.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    While all that is true, surely all women know that if something goes wrong it's the woman that ends up pregnant. I think that's been established as an accepted truth.

So surely it's in their own interest to make sure that there is contraception used, and make the man take responsibility for contraception if they haven't. It also well known that many men do screw around, so once again, shouldn't women deal practically with that fact instead of leaving it all up to abortion after the fact?
    Contraception can fail and you're correct in saying if something goes wrong only the woman ends up pregnant, if they have to bear the burden of contraceptive mishaps then surely they also have the right to decide on the solution.

Twitter
    @

"Or is abortion the straight alternative to the child abuse that existed back in the day when abortion wasent there..."

somebody zoo this sheet and get darkhorse back out to work, there's a country that needs digging out of the hole it fell into.

Crime would decrease over time. Those born into disadvantaged families with one parent are more likely to become criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    God! The poor woman. You'd think pregnancy wasn't what women were designed for.
    Enough said about this troll.

God! The poor woman. You'd think pregnancy wasn't what women were designed for.
    yawn...

In the natural world, all species are designed to reproduce. Men and women. Genesis 9:7

Giving birth is the most natural thing in the world for a woman. Understandably, a rape victim may wish to give their child up for adoption.
    Lucky her.
    Quotes from the bible.
    The mind is closed. It does not function.

Ah bless... A eugenicist.
    Data has shown it to be the case.

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment