Register to Comment
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 466
Like Tree115Likes
  1. #371
    JamieD JamieD is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    894

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShariah View Post
    I love this conversation because it's ample evidence to Muslims sitting on the fence that no matter what hurdles Muslims jump to please the kuffar, it is wasted effort. As Allah said the only thing that will really please you people is if we abandon our faith. That isn't going to happen and I'm thankful to P.ie for making western hypocrisy so evident. You've saved many undecided Muslims from making the monumental error of believing democracy can be of any benefit.
    Absolute tripe. The Western World is the only place where differing faiths can peacefully co-exist. It is an Islamist trait to force others to abandon their faith. Also, that "monumental error" you speak of was chosen by Egyptians and Lybians when they overthrew their leaders (one of whom was Western-backed for a long time) as their tool to choose new leaders.

    Of course, if you wish to live as an abject slave then be my guest, but I find it interesting that you reside in a democratic state as opposed to living in Pakistan, for example. You sir, are the hypocrite.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #372
    Al Gebra Al Gebra is offline
    Al Gebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,238

    Quote Originally Posted by Rural View Post

    When State and religion are all mixed up like a coddle on a cold Saturday, it just don't work.
    This line should be in the constitution.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #373
    The OD The OD is online now

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12,854

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShariah View Post
    I love this conversation because it's ample evidence to Muslims sitting on the fence that no matter what hurdles Muslims jump to please the kuffar, it is wasted effort. As Allah said the only thing that will really please you people is if we abandon our faith. That isn't going to happen and I'm thankful to P.ie for making western hypocrisy so evident. You've saved many undecided Muslims from making the monumental error of believing democracy can be of any benefit.
    Whats better than democracy so? The Rapist-Banditry of Saudi Arabia?

    Anyway, considering we only have ONE regular Muslim visit to p.ie (you and loch garman) and you don't believe in democracy, human decency, human rights, honesty, sanity or the most basic form of compassion and human connection then we didn't really 'save' anyone, did we?

    Muslims don't 'jump hurdles' to please the kuffar, considering they get the hell out of Muslim country as fast as possible whenever possible, you don't see Muslim nations doing anything to suit anyone but themselves. If anything, the west accomodates Islam, but you don't deal in facts and reality.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #374
    JamieD JamieD is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    894

    Quote Originally Posted by Rural View Post
    Democracy is a good idea. But it only works in some countries.

    When State and religion are all mixed up like a coddle on a cold Saturday, it just don't work.
    Of course. Democracy alone isn't good enough. Some of the worst dictators in the world could claim to be democratically elected, but when you look at their states and see a complete absence of legitimate opposition and complete state-control of media (banning of live television and so forth also), that doesn't equate to anything resembling democracy at all. With a democratic vote, there has to be a choice AND free information. If even 90% of people turn out to vote for something, but they are terribly misinformed, then that is NOT a democratic vote. And of course, as you said, when a state is a religious state (or a state that endorses one religious viewpoint) then that also is incompatible with the diea of a free democracy.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #375
    Garland Names the Skies Garland Names the Skies is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,278

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShariah View Post
    I love this conversation because it's ample evidence to Muslims sitting on the fence that no matter what hurdles Muslims jump to please the kuffar, it is wasted effort. As Allah said the only thing that will really please you people is if we abandon our faith. That isn't going to happen and I'm thankful to P.ie for making western hypocrisy so evident. You've saved many undecided Muslims from making the monumental error of believing democracy can be of any benefit.
    I presume that you'll be providing a list of these muslims who have seen the light that is beside you and lochgormless?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #376
    Happytolearn Happytolearn is offline
    Happytolearn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,569

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShariah View Post
    I love this conversation because it's ample evidence to Muslims sitting on the fence that no matter what hurdles Muslims jump to please the kuffar, it is wasted effort. As Allah said the only thing that will really please you people is if we abandon our faith. That isn't going to happen and I'm thankful to P.ie for making western hypocrisy so evident. You've saved many undecided Muslims from making the monumental error of believing democracy can be of any benefit.

    I can imagine if you've given up reason in place of ancient fables the very notion of successful self rule would seem odd. If you believe there is an entity that is beyond reproach - it is arguable you would be more comfortable living under a dictatorship. I believe there's a clear correlation between never questioning god/allah and never questioning your supreme human leader.
    Last edited by Happytolearn; 11th July 2012 at 01:46 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #377
    Bonsai Experiment Bonsai Experiment is offline
    Bonsai Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,454

    Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    .....what a laugh.

    You say you believe all human life is precious and you have a tagline that reads "If I could mass-sterilise the planet, I would".....
    That's a good one alright. but I'm sure he means he would only sterilise those who aren't so precious.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #378
    Bill Bill is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,943

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShariah View Post
    I love this conversation because it's ample evidence to Muslims sitting on the fence that no matter what hurdles Muslims jump to please the kuffar, it is wasted effort. As Allah said the only thing that will really please you people is if we abandon our faith. That isn't going to happen and I'm thankful to P.ie for making western hypocrisy so evident. You've saved many undecided Muslims from making the monumental error of believing democracy can be of any benefit.
    Is Allan friends with Eamon
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #379
    The OD The OD is online now

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12,854

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai Experiment View Post
    That's a good one alright. but I'm sure he means he would only sterilise those who aren't so precious.
    No, I mean everyone.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #380
    Rural Rural is offline
    Rural's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,322

    Quote Originally Posted by The OD View Post
    No, I mean everyone.
    That's a lot of Milton!!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment