Register to Comment
Page 258 of 276 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248256257258259260 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2751
Like Tree1236Likes
  1. #2571
    The OD The OD is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12,854

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDawn1 View Post
    Where in the New Testament does it tell people to go kill infidels?
    Oh the New testament is it? The Bible is the Bible mate. Unless you can show me one major branch of Christianity that only draws from the NT I might take you seriously.

    Would you like me to show you some evil nuttiness from the New testament? Or perhaps you could actually post with some background knowledge instead of half formed emotive opinions?

    The fact that you omitted to mention Ann 'invade their countrys, kill them and forcibly convert them Christianity', Coulter, buddy of Mr Levant as well. Regretting referencing a loonie are you? Tut.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2572
    NewDawn1 NewDawn1 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,429

    Quote Originally Posted by The OD View Post
    Oh the New testament is it? The Bible is the Bible mate. Unless you can show me one major branch of Christianity that only draws from the NT I might take you seriously.

    Would you like me to show you some evil nuttiness from the New testament? Or perhaps you could actually post with some background knowledge instead of half formed emotive opinions?

    The fact that you omitted to mention Ann 'invade their countrys, kill them and forcibly convert them Christianity', Coulter, buddy of Mr Levant as well. Regretting referencing a loonie are you? Tut.
    OD, I did not realise you were English!
    There is lots of evil nuttiness in the new testament, but it is benign in comparison to the Koran. Do you think that people call the testaments by different names for a laugh or do you think there is some significance there?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #2573
    sondagefaux sondagefaux is offline
    sondagefaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,739

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Johnston View Post
    Agreed - Harker is really asking us to think of Breivik as somehow the "Christian" equivalent of al-qaeda, a massively well-funded terrorist organisation with a huge underground network of support.
    So there are/were no terrorist organisations in Christian countries which are well-funded with huge underground networks of support?

    Harker's point is that we don't automatically blame non-Muslims for the actions of non-Muslim terrorists or other criminals, and don't blame or condemn non-Muslim culture for their actions.

    In many instances, both here and in the wider media, all Muslims are blamed for the actions of Muslim terrorists or other criminals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Johnston View Post
    And, seriously, how many people actually think all Muslims are out to kill us all?
    On this thread? Or in the wider media? There are plenty of examples here and in the real world.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #2574
    sondagefaux sondagefaux is offline
    sondagefaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,739

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDawn1 View Post
    Where in the New Testament does it tell people to go kill infidels?
    So we're ignoring the Old Testament now? Is that a Cork thing boy?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #2575
    NewDawn1 NewDawn1 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,429

    Quote Originally Posted by sondagefaux View Post
    So we're ignoring the Old Testament now? Is that a Cork thing boy?
    noooohhhhh

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #2576
    sondagefaux sondagefaux is offline
    sondagefaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,739

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDawn1 View Post
    OD, I did not realise you were English!
    I guessed you were English months ago, despite your cack-handed attempts to claim you were from Cork.

    How's that Jewish thing going BTW?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #2577
    sondagefaux sondagefaux is offline
    sondagefaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,739

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDawn1 View Post
    noooohhhhh

    Oh dear, oh dear. Further evidence of your inability to deal with reality.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #2578
    NewDawn1 NewDawn1 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,429

    Quote Originally Posted by sondagefaux View Post
    I guessed you were English months ago, despite your cack-handed attempts to claim you were from Cork.

    How's that Jewish thing going BTW?
    Bless you.
    I have really got to you have I not auld chap.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #2579
    sondagefaux sondagefaux is offline
    sondagefaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,739

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDawn1 View Post
    Bless you.
    I have really got to you have I not auld chap.
    Yes, my every waking hour is filled with thoughts of you.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #2580
    NewDawn1 NewDawn1 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,429

    Quote Originally Posted by sondagefaux View Post
    Yes, my every waking hour is filled with thoughts of you.
    Really have
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment