Register to Comment
Page 202 of 276 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192200201202203204 212 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2751
Like Tree1236Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Towers View Post
    Strange though the Jew bashing you encounter around here comes almost exclusively from lefties in the guise of Israel bashing.

As Churchill said the "fascists of the future shall call themselves antifascists"
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Strange though the Jew bashing you encounter around here comes almost exclusively from lefties in the guise of Israel bashing.
    Except for me. I hit the Jews hard without engagement in the buffer zone of "Zionism" or "Israel".

No. Most of the Jew bashing I see on these threads is by out-and-proud far-right anti-Semites like your Savant friend.

Edit: see above.

Quote Originally Posted by gnasher View Post
    No. Most of the Jew bashing I see on these threads is by out-and-proud far-right anti-Semites like your Savant friend.

Edit: see above.
    The amount of anti-israel ranting on these boards is staggering, and I would say about 99% of it is from lefties.

Bashing anyone's culture, creed or orientation is wrong, wrong, wrong.

As I said before, people are people.

Quote Originally Posted by bob3344 View Post
    The amount of anti-israel ranting on these boards is staggering, and I would say about 99% of it is from lefties.
    "Anti-Israel" and "jew bashing" are not synonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by gnasher View Post
    Ah yes. Jews should accept their share of responsibility for anti-semitism, otherwise they're heading for a fall. Lovely stuff.
    The actual post by Irish Savant is quite mild. Some of the comments are a bit more "lively".

Quote Originally Posted by NewDawn1 View Post
    As Churchill said the "fascists of the future shall call themselves antifascists"
    Indeed. And since there is an inversely proportional relationship between a person's frequency and intensity of calling others 'fascists' and actually knowing what fascism is, this will continue to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by NewDawn1 View Post
    That's most people so. Aren't the right-wingers calling themselves not "fascists" yet they are one fight against Immigrations and see the "Whiteness" in danger from the Asian and African people.

Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    The Irish Savant is a National Treasure....and his journey over the past couple of years, where he started to grapple with the complexities involved in dealing with the 'Jewish Question' in a serious way, cannot be characterized at all in the glib way you have stated above. Like many intelligent people, he hoped such study would lead away from where it led.....so if anything, he is a 'reluctant' anti-semite now, lol.

Where are the free speech lovers now? Why is the Irish Savant being singled out for such treatment, one must wonder......?

He must be a threat to 'someone', huh......
    It is an intellectual and emotional challenge to deal with the "Jewish Question". I had been philosemitic for most of my life.

There were a few things about them that disturbed me as an adolescent though.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment