Register to Comment
Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

I believe there is a lot of depressed bachelor farmers in the sunny south east.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I made a contribution to this discussion but it has been deleted. Why has my contribution been deleted?

The people who live in all the places which have been denigrated and scoffed at are citizens of this democratic republic.

People on this thread denigrate their fellow citizens on the basis of where they live and the people who are supposed to be mods delete the contributions of those who do not agree with this procedure.

The whole thing is run by the scum of the earth.

This country is bankrupt because of the insiders who control the means of communication.

I spent 3 days in Varanasi (India), the poverty, the smell, and the sight of bloated corpses floating in the river, excrement everywhere, dogs eating dead children was truly shocking. Ireland is heaven, 90% of humanity would kill to live here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolfe View Post
    It just got personal!

Drummed won't be happy. That John Deere's his pride and joy
    I heard he only perks up once a year around the time of the national ploughing championships. mind you I hear he is getting over 2 grand a head for his beasts.

Wow Bob, take it handy - you're depressing me with your negativity.
    Bob's sense of humour is in serious negative equity.
    Don't let other people get you down Wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by bkeith View Post
    I spent 3 days in Varanasi (India), the poverty, the smell, and the sight of bloated corpses floating in the river, excrement everywhere, dogs eating dead children was truly shocking. Ireland is heaven, 90% of humanity would kill to live here.
    See my post re Arklow.

It just got personal!

Drummed won't be happy. That John Deere's his pride and joy
    It's a New Holland.

Quote Originally Posted by shiel View Post
    I made a contribution to this discussion but it has been deleted. Why has my contribution been deleted?

The people who live in all the places which have been denigrated and scoffed at are citizens of this democratic republic.

People on this thread denigrate their fellow citizens on the basis of where they live and the people who are supposed to be mods delete the contributions of those who do not agree with this procedure.

This country is bankrupt because of the insiders who control the means of communication.
    But it's only a bit of craic.

Regardless of recession etc, did you ever drive through a place and just feel waves of black depression wash over you? And as soon as you've left you felt better?

Wow Bob, take it handy - you're depressing me with your negativity.
    I don't do negativity, and I dont do running people down, so I can't see the negative in defending the people that come from different parts of Ireland....

Meanwhile Ye will enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by shiel View Post

Most depressing place = the operating theatre at the moment when the doctors realised that Shiel's sense of humour transplant had been a failure.

Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment