Register to Comment
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree281Likes

Gay Black Aliens with prams full of babies from white surrogate single mothers...

Gay Black Aliens with prams full of babies from white surrogate single mothers queuing at the Social Welfare offices while Enda Kenny and the property speculators laugh at the working classes.

It's true, it's happening and it's why we are the way we are. As we all know cause comes before effect. I don't know why more people aren't asking the questions that need to be asked such as;
    1. Why are there so many aliens in Ireland?
    2. How come they get free prams to push their anchor babies around in?
    3. Why are Irish people, I mean proper Irish people, forced to leave the country, when the chance to gain employment as a kitchen porter/taxi driver/doctor should be their birthright? Why won't graduates do those jobs?
    4. Is it all Hector Ó hEochagáin's fault?

I, Munnkeyman, being the only brave and intelligent poster around these parts, can answer these questions;

1. It's all the fault of the pinko-commie-Multicultural-libtard PC brigade, that's the why. Don't even get me started on the EU/Merkozy/IMF making us do stuff that we, as proud Irish M̶u̶n̶n̶k̶e̶y̶s̶ People, don't want to do.
    Who voted for all of these aliens to be trebuche'd into Ireland? Who? Yes that's right nobody. Éamon DeValera would be spinning in his isolationists' grave.
    2. It is well known that all aliens are given prams, even if they didn't even have babies yet. Here is a pictorial graph of the number of free and multicultural prams that have been handed out over the last 10 years.
    As you can see the average mono-cultural Irish person couldn't walk with the number of prams around the place, bus stops and train stations are littered with them. Are you surprised that the Irish are leaving?
    It's all Enda Kenny's fault.

An article from the Irish Independent in 2003 backs this up -
    They say - no they don't get prams, first -

One urban myth claims that all asylum-seeking mothers are provided with brand-new buggies and prams. Not true.
    And then go on to say that they can get whatever they like from the local health board. Hello? Free prams.

The vaguely titled "special needs" grant covers a whole range of things and it is up to the discretion of the local health board to decide whether or not the request is given the go-ahead.
    Urban myths of asylum are plain wrong - National News - Independent.ie
    The effects on Irish Land Coverage - Due to Over Parambulatorisation of Alien Babies.
    Ireland in 2000 - Ireland in 2002/3
    Ireland in 2007 - Ireland in 2010
    Source - Extrapolated from secret HSE documents that nobody else knows about.(Not even the HSE)
    3. Don't even know where to start with this. I was talking to a friend of mine, who foolishly decided to go to London(home of the multicult cult) to do a Master's Degree, why he wouldn't stay here to work in an unskilled job. He said he wanted to further his career and actually make a living. He said he actually wanted to travel because there were no opportunities for him in Ireland. I'll never understand why a Forensic Chemist can't get a job in Ireland while so many other people can, it just doesn't compute. I couldn't believe this and refuse to believe it to this very day.
    It is surely Johnny Foreigner's fault, coming over here driving a taxi that has made him go England to get an education. It was the same with the construction industry, sure didn't that collapse during a period of mass immigration?
    4. It was after Hector San Aifric was filmed, in 2004-2005, that immigration from outside the EU/US into Ireland started to increase. He went all over Africa inviting African people to Ireland. It's actually not just Enda Kenny's fault. I've seen numerous poster's on this very site ask the question - "Who asked the Africans to come to Ireland?". Well I can tell you, it was Hector he invited everyone.

Exhibit A -

Exhibit B -

This is proven by CSO figures on immigration as we can all see in the following graph -

It's typical of us Irish who don't have pride in our nation that we end up with the Anti-Hector as a celebrity. Anti-Hector you ask? Yes an Anti-Hector. As I will illustrate, those of you who are familiar with
    the Trojan Wars would know that Hector valiantly fought to keep his people pure of outside influences -
    "I am foremost of all the Trojan warriors to stave the day of bondage from off them; as for you, vultures shall devour you here."

Oh yeah, here's proof that Enda Kenny is laughing at us. Do I even need proof that the property speculators are laughing at us? Do I?

Look at Enda Kenny laugh -

It is time for the Irish to act.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

You are a P.ie treasure my friend.

LMFAO

Munnkeyman, a chara, the next time myself and yourself get into a vicious disagreement over some issue or other, link me back to this OP and all will be forgiven and forgotten

What was the name of that cocktail you had all night? I want some of it too.

I LOLd at this post. Honestly, hilarious and I love the satire. Brilliant.

Best be off now before the dung hits the fan from those just coming home from the pub. It's Christmaaaaaaas.

Quote Originally Posted by Munnkeyman View Post

Gay Black Aliens with prams full of babies from white surrogate single mothers queuing at the Social Welfare offices while Enda Kenny and the property speculators laugh at the working classes.

It's true, it's happening and it's why we are the way we are. As we all know cause comes before effect. I don't know why more people aren't asking the questions that need to be asked such as;
    3. Why are Irish people, I mean proper Irish people, forced to leave the country, when the chance to gain employment as a kitchen porter/taxi driver/doctor should be their birthright? Why won't graduates do those jobs?

I, Munnkeyman, being the only brave and intelligent poster around these parts, can answer these questions;

1. It's all the fault of the pinko-commie-Multicultural-libtard PC brigade, that's the why. Don't even get me started on the EU/Merkozy/IMF making us do stuff that we, as proud Irish M̶u̶n̶n̶k̶e̶y̶s̶ People, don't want to do.
    Who voted for all of these aliens to be trebuche'd into Ireland? Who? Yes that's right nobody. Éamon DeValera would be spinning in his isolationists' grave.
    2. It is well known that all aliens are given prams, even if they didn't even have babies yet. Here is a pictorial graph of the number of free and multicultural prams that have been handed out over the last 10 years.
    As you can see the average mono-cultural Irish person couldn't walk with the number of prams around the place, bus stops and train stations are littered with them. Are you surprised that the Irish are leaving?

And then go on to say that they can get whatever they like from the local health board. Hello? Free prams.

The effects on Irish Land Coverage - Due to Over Parambulatorisation of Alien Babies.
    Source - Extrapolated from secret HSE documents that nobody else knows about.(Not even the HSE)
    3. Don't even know where to start with this. I was talking to a friend of mine, who foolishly decided to go to London(home of the multicult cult) to do a Master's Degree, why he wouldn't stay here to work in an unskilled job. He said he wanted to further his career and actually make a living. He said he actually wanted to travel because there were no opportunities for him in Ireland. I'll never understand why a Forensic Chemist can't get a job in Ireland while so many other people can, it just doesn't compute. I couldn't believe this and refuse to believe it to this very day.
    It is surely Johnny Foreigner's fault, coming over here driving a taxi that has made him go England to get an education. It was the same with the construction industry, sure didn't that collapse during a period of mass immigration?
    4. It was after Hector San Aifric was filmed, in 2004-2005, that immigration from outside the EU/US into Ireland started to increase. He went all over Africa inviting African people to Ireland. It's actually not just Enda Kenny's fault. I've seen numerous poster's on this very site ask the question - "Who asked the Africans to come to Ireland?". Well I can tell you, it was Hector he invited everyone.

Exhibit A -

Exhibit B -

This is proven by CSO figures on immigration as we can all see in the following graph -

It's typical of us Irish who don't have pride in our nation that we end up with the Anti-Hector as a celebrity. Anti-Hector you ask? Yes an Anti-Hector. As I will illustrate, those of you who are familiar with
    the Trojan Wars would know that Hector valiantly fought to keep his people pure of outside influences -

Oh yeah, here's proof that Enda Kenny is laughing at us. Do I even need proof that the property speculators are laughing at us? Do I?

So, yes, Munnkeyman, it's all just a big joke to you. what is happening to Ireland and the Irish People is just one big joke to you. ALL YOUR OTHER POSTINGS AND REPLIES THEN MUST BE TAKEN WITH THE SERIOUSNESS THAT THEY DESERVE.

Priceless - though with it being time of the full moon - I fear it might push some of the usual suspects right over the edge!

Quote Originally Posted by Munnkeyman View Post

Exhibit A -

Exhibit B -

you havent got much to do have you

So, yes, Munnkeyman, it's all just a big joke to you. what is happening to Ireland and the Irish People is just one big joke to you. ALL YOUR OTHER POSTINGS AND REPLIES THEN MUST BE TAKEN WITH THE SERIOUSNESS THAT THEY DESERVE.

Full credit for the scale and depth of research conducted on this important study. The hazards posed by unattended prams has been commented on before but i never realised it extended so far into rural areas where bus stops are rare. Prehaps an NCT test for prams, buggies and all types of infant transport could be introduced? I disagree with your Hector theory. If that imbecile came to my country i'd deport him and ban all further travel to Ireland. Or maybe send over a few people to see if everyone else in Ireland is as gormless and all round thick? Or a special forces team to murder him as a threat to human civilisation. Amounts to the same thing.

Deport Hector NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by popular1 View Post
    you havent got much to do have you
    Five exams next week, I needed a break from study.

Quote Originally Posted by MichealMcGrath View Post
    Oh, of course, the usual PC pinko multi-cult Brigade response. Attack the poster not the facts.
    None of you Anti-Irish traitors can accept that Johnny Foreigner caused the Irish property boom and played a large part in the destruction of the Irish economy.
    Typical Anti-Irish racism blame the Irish for it.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment