Register to Comment
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree281Likes

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by drummed View Post
    Full credit for the scale and depth of research conducted on this important study. The hazards posed by unattended prams has been commented on before but i never realised it extended so far into rural areas where bus stops are rare. Prehaps an NCT test for prams, buggies and all types of infant transport could be introduced? I disagree with your Hector theory. If that imbecile came to my country i'd deport him and ban all further travel to Ireland. Or maybe send over a few people to see if everyone else in Ireland is as gormless and all round thick? Or a special forces team to murder him as a threat to human civilisation. Amounts to the same thing.

Deport Hector NOW!!
    hear hear

were all bugaboo(ed) anyways
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

[QUOTE=Munnkeyman;4722879]Five exams next week, I needed a break from study.

very good child, now hush and go to bed

I propose we form a new lobby group: Prams Returned to Ireland Commitee (PRIC).

Quote Originally Posted by Munnkeyman View Post
    Five exams next week, I needed a break from study.
    Student alert, student alert!

Good Luck next week!

I propose we form a new lobby group: Prams Returned to Ireland Commitee (PRIC).
    Are the prams checked for radon levels ?

Full credit for the scale and depth of research conducted on this important study. The hazards posed by unattended prams has been commented on before but i never realised it extended so far into rural areas where bus stops are rare. Prehaps an NCT test for prams, buggies and all types of infant transport could be introduced? I disagree with your Hector theory. If that imbecile came to my country i'd deport him and ban all further travel to Ireland. Or maybe send over a few people to see if everyone else in Ireland is as gormless and all round thick? Or a special forces team to murder him as a threat to human civilisation. Amounts to the same thing.

Deport Hector NOW!!
    I know who you are now. You've led a sad and lonely life in Kilkenny, where nobody could possibly fail to enjoy a good social life, and it has brought you to this.
    You're a miserable sight for a man to begin with, but you would have gotten every chance if you had any character and joi de vivre in you at all.
    You're now driven by hatred of your fellow Irish, by jealousy of successful people like me. But I wasn't exactly George Clooney to begin with either, I had to work hard at life , still do, and keep my faith in the people, that's the most important of all.

It's still not too late for you, call by some time and I'll show you.

That's a nice piece of work Munnkey. Even if you are a white supramacist.

Quote Originally Posted by EvotingMachine0197 View Post
    That's a nice piece of work Munnkey. Even if you are a white supramacist.
    We are not worthy of your punningness!

Quote Originally Posted by SeamusNapoleon View Post
    Munnkeyman, a chara, the next time myself and yourself get into a vicious disagreement over some issue or other, link me back to this OP and all will be forgiven and forgotten
    Nah, we don't viciously disagree, we argue strenuously

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    Priceless - though with it being time of the full moon - I fear it might push some of the usual suspects right over the edge!
    It's pushed me right over the edge - all of that research. Now where's me Bushmills?

Deport Hector NOW!!
    No, No, No and NOOO!!!
    Don't deport him, keep him here and seize his passport. It was him going abroad in the first place that led us to where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by MichealMcGrath View Post
    I know who you are now. You've led a sad and lonely life in Kilkenny, where nobody could possibly fail to enjoy a good social life, and it has brought you to this.
    You're a miserable sight for a man to begin with, but you would have gotten every chance if you had any character and joi de vivre in you at all.
    You're now driven by hatred of your fellow Irish, by jealousy of successful people like me. But I wasn't exactly George Clooney to begin with either, I had to work hard at life , still do, and keep my faith in the people, that's the most important of all.

It's still not too late for you, call by some time and I'll show you.
    If you come within 10 miles of my house i'll be forced to call the Gardai.
    The Army, Coast Gaurd, Nato.
    The UN, Nordic battle group, Foreign Legion.
    The British Army, SAS, Irish Ranger Wing.
    German Special Forces, Mossad, The US Marines.
    Local civil defense and St Vincent de Paul.
    Then i'll get more phone credit and call..................

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment