Register to Comment
Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Seanie Lemass View Post
    This has inspired me to watch Sinead on utube. 1990! Jaysus! Sitting in Coughlans Douglas Street head over heels in love and being slagged over the Dubs getting beaten by Cork in the semi final and not giving a fk because I was with the most beautiful woman in the city.
    Young love seanie and proper football those were the days!!!!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    Young love seanie and proper football those were the days!!!!

Indeed. Once we beat Meath we didn't really mind.

Miss her all the same, if not Mick Lyons and Harnan

Quote Originally Posted by Seanie Lemass View Post
    Indeed. Once we beat Meath we didn't really mind.

Miss her all the same, if not Mick Lyons and Harnan
    You would never know you might meet another beuatiful cork woman.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    You would never know you might meet another beuatiful cork woman.
    Am strictly bottom feeder these days johnny. If she doesn't have a pot belly and a look of utter desperation the percentage call is to keep the powder dry

I think that it must have been jackeens, Brits from West Cork, other liquorice allsorts immigrants, closet West Brits and the x factor and big brother celeb culture braindead who were lining the streets.

Mind you, I still think Mayor Browne was right to shake hands with her.

Quote Originally Posted by IvoShandor View Post
    What is finally confirmed is that the extreme nationalists hate the Irish people.The only people they love are an ideal Irish people of their imagination and the actual Irish have turned out to be a big disappointment. The Cork folk are the latest group to fail the 'patriot' test and display insufficient hatred for perfidious Albion.So, why don't you Greenflaggers all bugger off somewhere else and find a nation worthy of your expectations. Maybe in Peru or Central Asia you might find a population angry, vengeful,murderous and spiteful enough to fulfill your dreams. Pakistan or Burundi might fill the bill.Because it's certain that the Irish are not going to play the part you've written for them....which means that in your mind that it's not you who have failed..but us.
    It's called democracy Ivo. . . something the Greens still have a problem dealing with it, it seems?

Ah well.
    Last edited by MrFunkyBoogaloo; 22nd May 2011 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pat View Post
    I think that it must have been jackeens, Brits from West Cork, other liquorice allsorts immigrants, closet West Brits and the x factor and big brother celeb culture braindead who were lining the streets.

Mind you, I still think Mayor Browne was right to shake hands with her.
    I think you got the whole population of Cork in on that post!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeamusNapoleon View Post
    It takes one human being to start a thread.
    If one human being starts a thread expressing distaste towards Cork's behaviour, does that make all who oppose Mrs Windsor's visit bad?
    You can disagree with the visit of Elizabeth the Second ("Mrs Windsor' Oh, how daring) all you want,but I am sick and tired of the vituperation directed towards the generality of Irish people who don't share your ultra-nationalist agenda. It appears that just about everybody in Ireland does not live up to your (maybe not you in person..I can't be bothered reading all your posts..but the usual gang) high standards. When you include the government,the political parties,those who vote for the political parties,the GAA, the Gardai,the media, the intelligentsia,the churches,those involved in the arts and music, those who did not demonstrate sufficient distaste for the Queen of England....and now the people of Cork etc etc Uncle Tom Cobley and All;it appears that,in fact, most of the people of Ireland are "sleevens, shooneens,west brits, arse-lickers, free-staters,grovellers,traitors,bowers and scrapers" and whatever more insults ye can find. Well, if the Ireland of the Real World is so little to your taste,you can try two things:to convert the Irish using reasonable language or going somewhere else. Because insulting most of the Irish is not advancing your cause one whit.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFunkyBoogaloo View Post
    It's called democracy Ivo. . . something the Greens still have a problem dealing with it seems? .
    I recommended that they leave. I did not counsel deportation. Where did I say that? But you were well aware of that and just wanted to indulge yourself throwing shapes. Ah, well, Indeed.
    Last edited by IvoShandor; 21st May 2011 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IvoShandor View Post
    You can disagree with the visit of Elizabeth the Second ("Mrs Windsor' Oh, how daring) all you want,but I am sick and tired of the vituperation directed towards the generality of Irish people who don't share your ultra-nationalist agenda. It appears that just about everybody in Ireland does not live up to your (maybe not you in person..I can't be bothered reading all your posts..but the usual gang) high standards. When you include the government,the political parties,those who vote for the political parties,the GAA, the Gardai,the media, the intelligentsia,the churches,those involved in the arts and music, those who did not demonstrate sufficient distaste for the Queen of England....and now the people of Cork etc etc Uncle Tom Cobley and All;it appears that,in fact, most of the people of Ireland are "sleevens, shooneens,west brits, arse-lickers, free-staters,grovellers,traitors,bowers and scrapers" and whatever more insults ye can find. Well, if the Ireland of the Real World is so little to your taste,you can try two things:to convert the Irish using reasonable language or going somewhere else. Because insulting most of the Irish is not advancing your cause one whit.
    I think this highlighted piece makes redundant your entire post.
    What a waste of time on your part. No matter.

You seem to imagine I direct all my posts at you? Aren't you the conceited one? The 'Centre of the Thread'-in your own mind.

Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment