Register to Comment
Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    All that will be missing is the sun!!!!

And women who don't look like Noel O'Leary.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Seanie Lemass View Post
    And women who don't look like Noel O'Leary.
    Agreed tho the Cork woman aint 2 bad!!!!!!

The streets were reclaimed by the " lads " later that night , upholding the reputation of rebel Cork :
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9GmX7tezDA&NR=1]YouTube - ‪Craziest guy of Ireland, Cork fountain‬‏[/ame]

Agreed tho the Cork woman aint 2 bad!!!!!!

Was just being nasty johnny! Yes, fine halves as they say down there. Used to go out with woman from the Lough who looked liked Sinead O'Connor before Sinead started to look like Noel O'Leary!

As the great Rod Stewart said "I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger"

Was just being nasty johnny! Yes, fine halves as they say down there. Used to go out with woman from the Lough who looked liked Sinead O'Connor before Sinead started to look like Noel O'Leary!

As the great Rod Stewart said "I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger"
    oh i can sing to that!!!!!!

What is finally confirmed is that the extreme nationalists hate the Irish people.The only people they love are an ideal Irish people of their imagination and the actual Irish have turned out to be a big disappointment. The Cork folk are the latest group to fail the 'patriot' test and display insufficient hatred for perfidious Albion.So, why don't you Greenflaggers all bugger off somewhere else and find a nation worthy of your expectations. Maybe in Peru or Central Asia you might find a population angry, vengeful,murderous and spiteful enough to fulfill your dreams. Pakistan or Burundi might fill the bill.Because it's certain that the Irish are not going to play the part you've written for them....which means that in your mind that it's not you who have failed..but us.

oh i can sing to that!!!!!!

And that was when Sinead was all over the place with 'Nothing Compares To U'. There was I with a virtual clone who was also sound out (as she might have said herself!) but lost her through my own stupidity.

Ce la vie, mes amis

Quote Originally Posted by IvoShandor View Post
    What is finally confirmed is that the extreme nationalists hate the Irish people.The only people they love are an ideal Irish people of their imagination and the actual Irish have turned out to be a big disappointment. The Cork folk are the latest group to fail the 'patriot' test and display insufficient hatred for perfidious Albion.So, why don't you Greenflaggers all bugger off somewhere else and find a nation worthy of your expectations. Maybe in Peru or Central Asia you might find a angry,vengeful,murderous and spiteful enough to fulfill your dreams. Pakistan or Burundi might fill the bill.Because it's certain that the Irish are not going to play the part you've written for them....which means that in your mind that it's not you who have failed..but us.
    It takes one human being to start a thread.
    If one human being starts a thread expressing distaste towards Cork's behaviour, does that make all who oppose Mrs Windsor's visit bad?

Or is is ten posters on this site who agree with such an OP?
    Twenty?
    Generalisations; where are their feeding bowls?

And that was when Sinead was all over the place with 'Nothing Compares To U'. There was I with a virtual clone who was also sound out (as she might have said herself!) but lost her through my own stupidity.

Ce la vie, mes amis
    I always preferred Sinead when she was a witch doctor, priest or whatever she was at the time!!!! I left a fine Cork woman slip from my grasp one time her daddy was well connected too. Who knows what i missed maybe i could of even got into the English market yesterday to meet her majesty!!!! As she said herself "With the benefit of historical hindsight"!!!!

This has inspired me to watch Sinead on utube. 1990! Jaysus! Sitting in Coughlans Douglas Street head over heels in love and being slagged over the Dubs getting beaten by Cork in the semi final and not giving a fk because I was with the most beautiful woman in the city.

Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment