Register to Comment
Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18 5866676869 LastLast

B-lls--te ?

Quote Originally Posted by Observer2 View Post
    Jaysus, does he have one too? They must be handing them out like sweets.
    I will give ye a clue: Not the sort of chap you would meet at the farm, but talks the same kind of ************************e.
    B S then ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by gerrymac View Post
    B S then ?
    The funniest thing in ages was to see BS in his new Merc trying to steer his way through traffic and running over the curb as he turned the corner. All we could see was the top of his head over the steering wheel. Looks like someone who hasn't driven in a while, he is lost without his driver.

Nixer

Quote Originally Posted by Observer2 View Post
    The funniest thing in ages was to see BS in his new Merc trying to steer his way through traffic and running over the curb as he turned the corner. All we could see was the top of his head over the steering wheel. Looks like someone who hasn't driven in a while, he is lost without his driver.
    Maybe he is a DRIVER,( for someone elce) ? He might have got a wee nixer up there at the Dail doin a bit of drivin,you know,to keep the auld shillins up.He would be down abit at the moment with the day job and all.THINGS ARE TIGHT.
    Last edited by gerrymac; 7th March 2011 at 02:27 AM. Reason: tidy

Maybe he is a DRIVER,( for someone elce) ? He might have got a wee nixer up there at the Dail doin a bit of drivin,you know,to keep the auld shillins up.He would be down abit at the moment with the day job and all.THINGS ARE TIGHT.
    Aye, a driver for Joe O'Reilly perhaps and giving him the auld run around.

I see Margaret Conlon got an inside nomination for the Seanad, despite not being on Micheal Martin's recommended candidate list.

As a young(ish) female FF representative who has been overlooked by Micheal Martin twice in two months (first for the party front bench and now for preferment for Seanad elections) in favour of members who have never been elected- it makes me wonder what Martin has against her. Or perhaps he just doesn't rate her as a politician.

Friends

Quote Originally Posted by myk View Post
    I see Margaret Conlon got an inside nomination for the Seanad, despite not being on Micheal Martin's recommended candidate list.

As a young(ish) female FF representative who has been overlooked by Micheal Martin twice in two months (first for the party front bench and now for preferment for Seanad elections) in favour of members who have never been elected- it makes me wonder what Martin has against her. Or perhaps he just doesn't rate her as a politician.
    Fionna O Malley and Feargal Quinn are two of the four who proposed Margaret Conlon,Not exactly FF people.

Quote Originally Posted by myk View Post

I'd say it's more to do with the obvious fact that she was rejected emphatically by the people of Monaghan. She didn't even canvas in Monaghan Town ffs despite being a teacher in a local school. She was generally regarded here as being of similar intellectual capacity to Mary Coughlan so therefore she's of no addition to Martin.

Intellect ?

Quote Originally Posted by Moogie View Post
    I'd say it's more to do with the obvious fact that she was rejected emphatically by the people of Monaghan. She didn't even canvas in Monaghan Town ffs despite being a teacher in a local school. She was generally regarded here as being of similar intellectual capacity to Mary Coughlan so therefore she's of no addition to Martin.
    Since when did intellectual capacity have anything to do with Monaghan ?

Since when did intellectual capacity have anything to do with Monaghan ?
    I suppose you're right, Caoimhghín did top the poll after all.

John Mc Guirk has had a judgement in Court against him published in Stubbs Gazette according to the Sunday Times. Ballybay Credit Union registered a judgement for €10,000 against him. Mc Guirk consented to the judgement and says that the amount owed relates to a €25,000 loan to fit out an apartment in Dublin.

PS I could not open a new thread as I do not have thread starting privileges so I put it in this one.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment