Register to Comment
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 215
Like Tree133Likes
  1. #1
    Concerned Irishman Concerned Irishman is offline
    Concerned Irishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,394

    DUP demanding a seat at the Brexit negotiating table

    According to the Belfast Telegraph anyway.


    Ah sure why not? And throw in Michelle O'Neill while you're at it! It would be pure comic gold - Arlene in a perpetual tantrum, stamping her feet - and Michelle yapping at a billion miles an hour and sounding like a machine gun! The politicians on the mainland and the European negotiators won't know what hit them, but they will be very entertained, I am certain!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    Spanner Island Spanner Island is offline
    Spanner Island's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    20,420

    If May does end up going and some a'hole hardline Brexiteer takes over they probably would bring the DUP on board... if it's possible within the negotiations setup to change your team mid game and/or bring in some substitutes etc...

    Sure wasn't Rees-Mogg thanking the DUP for Monday's shambles...

    The UK really is going down the sh!tter.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    Niall996 Niall996 is offline
    Niall996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,524

    A DUP micro-minority run UK government with the Tories signing a confidence and supply agreement, Labour mesmerised by it all and Europe chuckling away.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    Spirit Of Newgrange Spirit Of Newgrange is online now
    Spirit Of Newgrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,548

    if the French delegation are Catholic will that cause a problem ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    wombat wombat is offline
    wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    36,082

    I'm sure the DUP bringing their vast knowledge of international trade treaties to the negotiations would ensure the UK get the best possible deal.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    between the bridges between the bridges is offline
    between the bridges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    40,651

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Of Newgrange View Post
    if the French delegation are Catholic will that cause a problem ?
    Not if somewan can stop them from running away...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    Sync Sync is offline
    Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43,009

    If Mrs May wants to adjust her negotiating team, that's her prerogative. Nothing to do with the EU. We'll talk to whoever the UK sends.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    Clanrickard Clanrickard is offline
    Clanrickard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    39,134

    Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    If Mrs May wants to adjust her negotiating team, that's her prerogative. Nothing to do with the EU. We'll talk to whoever the UK sends.
    Sturgeon will demand a seat as will the Welsh.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    troll account troll account is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    887

    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Irishman View Post
    According to the Belfast Telegraph anyway.


    Ah sure why not? And throw in Michelle O'Neill while you're at it! It would be pure comic gold - Arlene in a perpetual tantrum, stamping her feet - and Michelle yapping at a billion miles an hour and sounding like a machine gun! The politicians on the mainland and the European negotiators won't know what hit them, but they will be very entertained, I am certain!
    Why don't you head on over to this "mainland" and lick their holes who the fuk do you think you are
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    Catalpast Catalpast is offline
    Catalpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19,394

    Why the Hell isn't Ireland at the table?

    I said this months ago

    When the future of Ireland is being discussed

    - then we need to be at the table

    Simon Coveney is useless

    - when we get thrown under a bus on this one

    - we will see how useless he is....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment