Register to Comment
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Quote Originally Posted by FOURGREENFIELDS View Post
    I have been saying for a long time that these ultra British Nationalists are deliberately provoking an Irish Republican campaign.
    It's not like they conceal it either. Orange Order marches and Bonfires are merely targeted public threats. The fact that westminster tolerates such intimidation on Irish but not in Britain shows the level of hatred they have for us as a people.

After Brexit they'll be responsible for EU citizens so Westminster will have to pull in its planter intimidation or they'll face Serbia style sanctions.

In the long run though they'll have to take home the planters they can't control in Northern Ireland and those f˙ckers are so twisted that let loose on the streets of Britain they'll give Britain First a turbo boost that will make people think UKip were reasonable.
    Last edited by Tribal; 29th November 2017 at 11:40 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by hollandia View Post
    Except that the previous brexit vote demonstrates otherwise. Perhaps a little studying of the situation might do you some good. This tolandesque sighting of "tribalism" at all manner of things is getting a little tiresome.
    I'd favour a second Brexit vote in NI and GB based on whatever deal is done, and that deal must include a customs border in the Irish Sea.

That is the only option that could work for this island...

And the wider EU deal should be so dire that the English chavs, bigots and pensioners are drowned out.

A substantial PUL/British right wing element are itching for the conflict for restart in the North. Michael Gove wrote a paper on the Good Friday Agreement where he opined that Ireland should never be consulted about the North and the SAS should be sent in again. The DUP and other Loyalist extremists want a 300 mile razor wire, watchtower, machine guns border and Paddy Irishman to be treated like he was in the 19th century. I have been saying for a long time that these ultra British Nationalists are deliberately provoking an Irish Republican campaign.
    British Public opinion is against ANY UK Military Involvement and would be even more so were it likely to occur.

The days of when Tory Party was just a retirement pension for ex Military officers is long gone.

EU wasn't around in 1960's, it is now and it will not be sitting back seeing London try and do this.

London will have their own problems. Someone opinioned to me today that instead of East European Immigration they would likely be getting immingration from Indian sub continent............... Pakistan, India, Bangledesh.

I just asked how Immigration from White Christian countrys with European values was a bad thing and from Indian sub sontinent was such a good thing when English cities like Bradford (Bradistan) / Luton etc etc were becoming non white areas where Sharia law was practiced. Response was aquick change of subject.

Quote Originally Posted by between the bridges View Post

British MP Believes Hard Brexit Will Lead To Violence...
    I understand that the MP isn't British at all.
    he's from Co. Down.

you couldn't even manage to get the thread title correct.
    LOL !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    The GFA is a done deal.

It is not, despite how SF sold it, a mechanism purely to Unite Ireland.

And where in the GFA was there any mention that remaining in the EU was a condition?
    It was claimed as securing the union, and laying the pathway to a United Ireland, depending on ones view point. Brexit potentially makes the GFA unworkable but ultimately it is distrust by both sides on the ground that is sinking GFA. Finger pointing won't solve it. The on going EU-UK Brexit negotiations are clearly creating a strain.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hollandia View Post
    Except that the previous brexit vote demonstrates otherwise. Perhaps a little studying of the situation might do you some good. This tolandesque sighting of "tribalism" at all manner of things is getting a little tiresome.
    The previous vote was before the placement of the economic border came into focus. If there was a vote now it would be about the border with all of it's symbolism.
    by the way you are a pompous git as well

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Soaked View Post
    I'd favour a second Brexit vote in NI and GB based on whatever deal is done, and that deal must include a customs border in the Irish Sea.

That is the only option that could work for this island...

And the wider EU deal should be so dire that the English chavs, bigots and pensioners are drowned out.
    There is no way there will be another referendum in Britain but it's possible there will be one in NI as a compromise. I think the Irish govt. should block this as it would result in a great opportunity for the DUP trolls to stoke all the Orangies into a frenzy.

A substantial PUL/British right wing element are itching for the conflict for restart in the North. Michael Gove wrote a paper on the Good Friday Agreement where he opined that Ireland should never be consulted about the North and the SAS should be sent in again. The DUP and other Loyalist extremists want a 300 mile razor wire, watchtower, machine guns border and Paddy Irishman to be treated like he was in the 19th century. I have been saying for a long time that these ultra British Nationalists are deliberately provoking an Irish Republican campaign.
    Peter Robinson had been advocating this even up to 1998 - but even he realizes that it's never going to happen and with each passing year the Unionist capacity to push their own Agenda exclusively is decreasing.
    So, in short, unlikely no matter how much the "super-Brits" want it.

Of course, if the "super-Brits" do rachet up the tension, it will only serve to further energize the Nationalist community to re-unify with the rest of the country as early as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by galteeman View Post
    The previous vote was before the placement of the economic border came into focus. If there was a vote now it would be about the border with all of it's symbolism.
    by the way you are a pompous git as well
    Pompous git, he may or may not be but you remain ill informed as this post and the one after by you show.
    The DUP are blindly charging towards the abyss and they are blinded by the large union flag that Arlene carries before them. How ever those at the back who are less enthusiastic and less bigoted have a clearing view of what lies before said flag

Quote Originally Posted by mangaire1 View Post
    I understand that the MP isn't British at all.
    he's from Co. Down.

you couldn't even manage to get the thread title correct.
    LOL !!!!!!!!
    And you can't get your punctuation right.

There is never any need, nor any excuse, for more than one exclamation mark.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment