Register to Comment
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Quote Originally Posted by RodShaft View Post
    Your faith is touching. Leo's every instinct is to side with the UK.

Do you think his poppy wearing antics will have gone unnoticed in Berlin?
    Is this a serious post?

Your attempt at condescension is as ridiculous as the rest of it. Not everyone sees the world through your spectacles. I presume you're completely unaware that the German national football wore poppies in a friendly with England recently. Oh wait, perhaps their every instinct is to side with the UK too, eh?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Wascurito View Post
    No, the word from Brussels is that when it comes the NI/ROI border, they're happy to "take their cue" from Dublin. That was stated on the RTÉ News last night.

Your comments about treachery are silly and hysterical. Get a grip on yourself.
    OH please!

They are only using us to beat the Brits with

- a deal will be done

- and we will be 'advised'

- to go along with it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Catalpast View Post
    OH please!

- a deal will be done

Instructed more like .

Quote Originally Posted by Catalpast View Post
    OH please!

- a deal will be done

Repeat it all you want. This point has been dealt with and you haven't presented a shred of evidence to back up your point of view. So I see no point in replying to a constant stream of this stuff.

Some of you sound as bad as the Brexiteers.

I think Varadkar has played a blinder on Brexit, particularly yesterday. (So has Coveney).
    I think he's strong enough to Veto if he has to but I don't think he will, it seems he has Europe on our side.

Edit to say - I fully expect the anti Irish sentiment to increase in the English press. They need someone to blame for this sh*t show and it's likely to be the Gay, Half Indian with the funny name. Poor Leo is the poster boy for everything they hate.

I think any Irish political party, aside from AAA/PBP who campaigned for Brexit in NI, would have to be have been on a Anti-EU ticket to not insist that the Brits commit in writing their plans for a seamless border.

While politicians always jostle for prominence in the public, anyone being too critical of Simon and Leo on the frontline of Brexit will only look vain. No body in Irish politics ever relished the challenges of the UK going batshít stupid like an old senile sheepdog who's now more of a danger to their sheep. But now that the prospect approaches it is entirely right that our parameters be firmly set to refute the lunatic fantasist fringe that's captured British government.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Alda View Post
    Varadker is doing what he is told by Tusk and the like.
    He has no real say in how Brexit pans out.
    Its for other,larger countries to decide.
    But yes, he is doing a 'good job' ,if you think treachery is a worthy occupation.

Quote Originally Posted by dontcare View Post
    Some of you sound as bad as the Brexiteers.

I think Varadkar has played a blinder on Brexit, particularly yesterday. (So has Coveney).
    I think he's strong enough to Veto if he has to but I don't think he will, it seems he has Europe on our side.

Edit to say - I fully expect the anti Irish sentiment to increase in the English press. They need someone to blame for this sh*t show and it's likely to be the Gay, Half Indian with the funny name. Poor Leo is the poster boy for everything they hate.
    So he vetos it ...result a hard Brexit ...yep thats a genius result for Ireland FFS!!!!, while leo gets patted on the head by Macron or Junker ..."Good old Ireland" they'll say ..."you took one for the team ....again"

Watching fools on this site cheering themselves towards economic collapse on behalf of Brussels , truly is a sight to behold .....Thick Paddy , a moniker well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    As long as everyone's happy that whatever soft border and crappy oversight they choose to put in place is going to be funded by the UK and EU centrally, and we don't have to take back anyone crossing the border illegally, I struggle to see the issue with that as an outcome in the short term.

The longer term though will see an influx of english accents in Mosney and hanging around the corners of Dublin begging for a nicker for a cup of rosie lee.

And as for poor Blanchardstown Shopping Centre ...

Leo might be realising that while he always regarded himself as nationalist in the John bruton mould (sic) and a hammer of Republicans that he'll only ever be a Mick cnt for a newspaper like the sun.

Imagine how you would be if you had to be ruled by them Leo

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment