Register to Comment
Page 502 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 240245249250050150250350451255260210021502 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 21216
Like Tree18076Likes
  1. #5011
    gracethepirate gracethepirate is offline
    gracethepirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    16,075

    The hard truth is there is no economic question to which Brexit is the answer

    Will the majority of those who voted Leave last year believing that it would be good for their living standards realise that Brexit will not deliver?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #5012
    gracethepirate gracethepirate is offline
    gracethepirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    16,075

    Theresa May suppressed up to nine studies that found immigration does not hit UK wages, claims Vince Cable

    'It showed that immigration had very little impact on wages or employment. But this was suppressed by the Home Office'
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #5013
    gracethepirate gracethepirate is offline
    gracethepirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    16,075

    Theresa May dismisses higher salaries for public sector workers as 'this, that and the other'

    The slip recalls one of the pre-election TV programmes, in which the Prime Minister infamously told a nurse there is ‘no magic money tree’ to end real-terms pay cuts
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #5014
    Deadlock Deadlock is offline
    Deadlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,251

    Hmmmm.

    Before.



    After.

    Theresa May left red-faced after business leaders refuse to publicly support her Brexit strategy | The Independent

    Also - from the business friendly Tories and super DD.

    Business groups frozen out of new round of Davis

    Brexit keeps on getting Brexitier. Strong and Stable.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5015
    Catalpast Catalpast is offline
    Catalpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19,373

    Quote Originally Posted by gracethepirate View Post
    Theresa May suppressed up to nine studies that found immigration does not hit UK wages, claims Vince Cable

    'It showed that immigration had very little impact on wages or employment. But this was suppressed by the Home Office'
    Well he would say that wouldn't he.....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #5016
    Deadlock Deadlock is offline
    Deadlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,251

    Quote Originally Posted by Catalpast View Post
    Well he would say that wouldn't he.....
    And then of course, you would react in that way, wouldn't you ...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #5017
    blinding blinding is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,690

    Immigration doesn't effect housing....=...Nonsense

    Immigration doesn't effect wages.....=...Nonsense

    People who cannot understand the Law of supply and demand should not comment on economic matters .

    I suppose what they mean is it doesn't effect the elites wages ....=...Fook the Plebs
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #5018
    darkhorse darkhorse is online now
    darkhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    19,905

    Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    Immigration doesn't effect housing....=...Nonsense

    Immigration doesn't effect wages.....=...Nonsense

    People who cannot understand the Law of supply and demand should not comment on economic matters .

    I suppose what they mean is it doesn't effect the elites wages ....=...Fook the Plebs
    Less than half of immigrants to the UK are from the EU - but the UK took no action
    EU immigrants to the UK who are not self financing after 3 months stay can be repatriated - an EU law never implemented by UK
    In summary, UK immigration problems are entirely of their own making
    Absolutely no justification for blaming the EU
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #5019
    blinding blinding is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,690

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    Less than half of immigrants to the UK are from the EU - but the UK took no action
    EU immigrants to the UK who are not self financing after 3 months stay can be repatriated - an EU law never implemented by UK
    In summary, UK immigration problems are entirely of their own making
    Absolutely no justification for blaming the EU
    The British establishment wanted / still want cheap labour .

    Fortunately Cameron was so much out of touch he was stupid enough to give the people an opportunity to give their opinion . They answered ..; Fook You...

    Brexit was just as much against the British establishment as the Eu . Surely you are not naive enough to believe the establishment / elite in Ireland or Britain have the good of the ordinary Plebs in their minds .

    They want cheap labour for the Elite / Establishment to exploit . It really is that simple .

    Luckily Cameron was /is so out of touch he Fooked it up for the Elite / Establishment.......
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #5020
    darkhorse darkhorse is online now
    darkhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    19,905

    Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    The British establishment wanted / still want cheap labour .

    Fortunately Cameron was so much out of touch he was stupid enough to give the people an opportunity to give their opinion . They answered ..; Fook You...

    Brexit was just as much against the British establishment as the Eu . Surely you are not naive enough to believe the establishment / elite in Ireland or Britain have the good of the ordinary Plebs in their minds .

    They want cheap labour for the Elite / Establishment to exploit . It really is that simple .

    Luckily Cameron was /is so out of touch he Fooked it up for the Elite / Establishment.......
    But, as I pointed out, the EU was not the cause of the immigration problem
    The electorate would have been better served by voting in a Government to control immigration
    Leaving the EU places UK industry into a very uncertain and perilous future and will create massive unemployment
    The idea that it might result in increased wages is a load of horse manure
    The currency collapse alone has already cost workers £800 per year

    Wages in the UK will not rise after Brexit — even if immigration is reduced
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment