Register to Comment
Page 5 of 2184 FirstFirst ... 3456715551055051005 ... LastLast
Like Tree18525Likes

EU scum now colluding with mass murderers?

Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Three economics degrees.
    If that is truly the case, judging by your input here - you ought to hang your head in shame. It leads me to suspect this is more your style of three degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    If that is truly the case, judging by your input here - you ought to hang your head in shame. It leads me to suspect this is more your style of three degrees.
    My input on the economics of Brexit has been very educational for those who are willing/able to read and think. Those people are in short supply here though, with most, including you, preferring to stick to their own ill informed biases.

My input on the economics of Brexit has been very educational for those who are willing/able to read and think. Those people are in short supply here though, with most, including you, preferring to stick to their own ill informed biases.
    That would make you an expert would it not, and therefore, by the logic of much of the Brexit debate, redundant and suspect, would it not? Along the lines of the disdain you heap on the LSE 'experts' I cite?
    Last edited by Deadlock; 11th May 2017 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    Poor Old Britain is like the 40 year old riddled with nostalgia remembering back to their 20's when they were cock of the walk, blaming their decline on someone else.

I've news for ye lads, what made Britain " great" was the money flowing from the colonies. You haven't got those colonies anymore.
    Sadly there is a certain amount of truth in your assessment. Whilst not everyone who voted for Brexit did so for chauvinist reasons, hankering after lost Empire, there is a certain demographic that seem to do so. There was a poll, whose results I cannot now find, showed that some people were looking forward to getting their old blue passports back(despite the fact that the UK was not obliged to issue the purple ones), and a return to imperial measures! Certainly anyone under 40 would struggle to know what an ounce was (unless they were a pothead!). My own children would have no idea of ounces, pounds and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    That would make you an expert would it not, and therefore, by the logic of much of the Brexit debate, redundant and suspect, would it not? Along the lines of the disdain you heap on the LSE 'experts' I cite?
    Those LSE experts are pretty darned good, Deadlock. And LSE has meetings/talks which I'll be attending. Thx very much for the links.

Particularly liked this article:
    Brexit is not the will of the British people – it never has been

Quote Originally Posted by gracethepirate View Post
    Those LSE experts are pretty darned good, Deadlock. And LSE has meetings/talks which I'll be attending. Thx very much for the links.

Particularly liked this article:
    Brexit is not the will of the British people – it never has been
    Thanks Gracethepirate, I appreciate that and I agree. I certainly thought they were well worth posting, and there's a lot of very interesting reading on the LSE site overall.
    Last edited by Deadlock; 12th May 2017 at 09:51 AM.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by eyelight View Post
    EU scum now colluding with mass murderers?

Pathetic west brit cúnt type comment

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment