Register to Comment
Page 3718 of 3797 FirstFirst ... 271832183618366837083716371737183719372037283768 ... LastLast
Results 37,171 to 37,180 of 37969
Like Tree33207Likes
  1. #37171
    statsman statsman is offline
    statsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    55,181

    Quote Originally Posted by CatullusV View Post
    The ramifications of Brexit really pile up.

    It's truly remarkable how many areas are impacted.

    Is this one a case of having their yellow cake and eating it?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #37172
    Erudite Caveman Erudite Caveman is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    5,784

    Quote Originally Posted by CatullusV View Post
    The ramifications of Brexit really pile up.

    It's truly remarkable how many areas are impacted.

    Is this one a case of having their yellow cake and eating it?
    Right from the beginning there were concerns that the mushroom producers would be wiped out.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #37173
    Deadlock Deadlock is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,162

    Quote Originally Posted by Erudite Caveman View Post
    Right from the beginning there were concerns that the mushroom producers would be wiped out.
    Very dense clouds on that horizon right enough.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #37174
    Se0samh Se0samh is offline
    Se0samh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,455
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #37175
    Mitsui2 Mitsui2 is offline
    Mitsui2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    35,709

    Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/m...egal-pwktqsvvj

    Essentially, Davis threatening May with the law.
    Always a bad sign in a Cabinet, I think myself.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #37176
    Spanner Island Spanner Island is offline
    Spanner Island's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    21,999

    It must be getting close to the point at which it will be possible to say Brexit is well and truly f***ed and whether people are remainers, leavers or neither... everyone will know it's a fact and Brexit will die...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #37177
    Se0samh Se0samh is offline
    Se0samh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,455

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanner Island View Post
    It must be getting close to the point at which it will be possible to say Brexit is well and truly f***ed and whether people are remainers, leavers or neither... everyone will know it's a fact and Brexit will die...
    In attempting to break with(or perhaps just break) one union, they've put, perhaps, intolerable strains on another....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #37178
    Norman Bates Norman Bates is offline
    Norman Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16,678
    Twitter
    @

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanner Island View Post
    It must be getting close to the point at which it will be possible to say Brexit is well and truly f***ed and whether people are remainers, leavers or neither... everyone will know it's a fact and Brexit will die...
    Well, I'm fooked if I'll be the first in the queue to welcome them back and kill a fatted calf.
    At this stage, it's a fook off from me ... and enjoy your empire and your weddings, and shove it all up your asre.
    Good riddance ...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #37179
    gracethepirate gracethepirate is offline
    gracethepirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,947

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanner Island View Post
    It must be getting close to the point at which it will be possible to say Brexit is well and truly f***ed and whether people are remainers, leavers or neither... everyone will know it's a fact and Brexit will die...
    I like the sound of that.

    It may well be that Theresa May is more cunning than we thought. Just try to work one's way through the Brexit "plans" and it will be crystal clear to even Farage that brexit is hopeless and just the thought of it is already ruining the country.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #37180
    gracethepirate gracethepirate is offline
    gracethepirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,947

    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    Well, I'm fooked if I'll be the first in the queue to welcome them back and kill a fatted calf.
    At this stage, it's a fook off from me ... and enjoy your empire and your weddings, and shove it all up your asre.
    Good riddance ...
    Now don't be a meanie. Let the poms back into the fold without rancour. Those of us who are residents there and voted Remain have had a very torrid and stressful time since the end of June 2016.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment