Register to Comment
Page 2341 of 2428 FirstFirst ... 134118412241229123312339234023412342234323512391 ... LastLast
Results 23,401 to 23,410 of 24273
Like Tree20458Likes

Quote Originally Posted by paulp View Post
    Bit like when I left my club, I still wanted to do all the things the members could do, but for some reason they told me I needed to be a member if I wanted that.
    The British People can see a lot of problems with the EU . The sent Chump Cameron to try to talk some sense into the Eu but Chump Cameron came back with Nada but still told the British people to lie down to the Eu Empire . The British People wisely said ‘ No Way Jose (Hosezay ) ‘

The British tried to save the Club but the Club is run by an out of touch elite . This elite will run the Eu Empire into its inevitable destruction . They won’t see the icebergs because they are blinded by arrogance .
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    The British People can see a lot of problems with the EU . The sent Chump Cameron to try to talk some sense into the Eu but Chump Cameron came back with Nada but still told the British people to lie down to the Eu Empire . The British People wisely said ‘ No Way Jose (Hosezay ) ‘

The British tried to save the Club but the Club is run by an out of touch elite . This elite will run the Eu Empire into its inevitable destruction . They won’t see the icebergs because they are blinded by arrogance .
    More elite than Eaton graduates?

There was a lot of rules in my club, I voted in favour of them all. But left anyway because I didn't like them

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal View Post
    I was driving to Limerick when we were diverted off the motorway for no apparent reason, sent down through Templemore and a few other places to eventually rejoin near Nenagh. Turns out it was because Obama was opening a motorway stop with a supermacs.

Lizzy could have at least opened a Greggs in Dublin.
    fair enough.

i wasn't there but accept the point. i was in dublin for both though the amount of gardai out for the woman in the silly hat was ridicules, big difference with the american.

More elite than Eaton graduates?
    Most of the Elite in Briton want to stay in the Eu Empire .

It was a Symbiotic relationship of two Elites . Both Quids in regardless of what effect their policies were / are having on ordinary People .

Fortunately the British People took their opportunity . Interesting that many of the elite in Britain and probably all of it in the Eu still don’t get the message . You can’t fool so many of the people forever . Eventually even the slowest work it out .

There was a lot of rules in my club, I voted in favour of them all. But left anyway because I didn't like them

I would never be a member of a club which accepted me as a member.

Most of the Elite in Briton want to stay in the Eu Empire .
    The elite in Britain ran the British empire for centuries.

The members of the EU are mere democracies.

The Brits think themselves too good for those they regard as the lower orders.

Those whom the Brits see as the lower orders actually see themselves as equal citizens of the EU.

OK, just a friendly reminder to everyone that there is an ignore button.

Just as Brexit has to happen for the EUs sake can everyone please use it to avoid Blindings.

Quote Originally Posted by ON THE ONE ROAD View Post
    War is a serious thing. making an analogy once is sufficient, britains interests have changed, irelands haven't there are conflicting interest. but making the analogy a theme over the last year and a half over exaggerates the situation and devalues the position.

also that monarch visit was a piece of stage managed ************************. The amount of gardai taking up position in dublin in the week before it looked more like an occupation force against the locals than a welcome committee and a symbol of peace achieved. Compare and contrast with the visit of obama a week later.
    Much more contrast than comparison, really.

Quote Originally Posted by shiel View Post
    The elite in Britain ran the British empire for centuries.

The members of the EU are mere democracies.

The Brits think themselves too good for those they regard as the lower orders.

Those whom the Brits see as the lower orders actually see themselves as equal citizens of the EU.
    Do you consider that an Elite has now taken over the EEC and now have their Eu Empire . This will always happen when a select few have too much power . They only want to increase their power and keep every one in their place .

It is very naive to believe that the Eu is not capable of becoming an Empire . History teaches us otherwise .

Its interesting that ; If the Eu is so Benign , that so many Irish People are very nervous of how vulnerable we are going to be when our influential neighbour leaves .

Ask yourself honestly ; Why are so many Irish people feeling threatened from this ‘ benign ‘ Eu Empire ?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment