Register to Comment
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Like Tree391Likes

Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    Varadkar's personalised feuding with Mary Lou effectively creates the idea that SF is the leader of the opposition. Martin is very much a little shi-tzu by comparison and rarely seen. That's a bad thing for FF and he had better raise his profile quickly.

Didn't read that thread.

Difficult to do when he's propping up the government
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    Difficult to do when he's propping up the government
    So FF is FG's female shi-tzu?

Quote Originally Posted by Tough Paddy View Post
    As for Ivan's point about SF and the Bruton/Spring repeat, that wouldn't be a loss on FG at all. It would suit them very much to set things up in the Dail as FG V SF head to head.
    Strategically, if done well, it would place FF in Labour's position as FG's junior party in government. Could also be a very dangerous thing for FG if things go badly at the next GE for FG as it could find itself in opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    Strategically, if done well, it would place FF in Labour's position as FG's junior party in government. Could also be a very dangerous thing for FG if things go badly at the next GE for FG as it could find itself in opposition.
    I think that FG will win more seats at the next election than FF either way. I am much more confident of this than 12 or 18 months ago. I genuinely think the boat has sailed with Martin and FF. They should have engineered a collapse of the government before now but instead they've propped up FG all this time and even faciliated a change in FG leadership. They could have got FG at their weakest. Instead, they'll face them at their strongest.

The Catholic Church is evil but when its up against Matt Cooper, even if they are spouting complete superstitious, conspiracy ************************ you still have to side with them because Cooper is the greatest kuuuunt.

Twitter
    @

Must be paper-time ..

Broadsheet.ie

Quote Originally Posted by Tough Paddy View Post
    I think that FG will win more seats at the next election than FF either way. I am much more confident of this than 12 or 18 months ago.
    What may happen is that FG will lose rural conservative seats and gain liberal rural seats from disgruntled Labour voters. Not so sure about FG gaining as it is going to be a struggle to maintain the status quo.

I genuinely think the boat has sailed with Martin and FF. They should have engineered a collapse of the government before now but instead they've propped up FG all this time and even faciliated a change in FG leadership. They could have got FG at their weakest. Instead, they'll face them at their strongest.
    Martin comes across as a shifty used car salesman and that's damaging for FF. FF needs a good vote winner on which to bring down the goverment. The problem is that there has been no safe (votewise) issue on which to bring down the government. The other aspect of this is that bringing down the government would have it potentially siding with SF.
    Last edited by jmcc; 29th September 2017 at 12:00 AM.

Talking about Roy Keane's comments about play chess if you are worried about the physical aspect of some sports.

Perfectly reasonable and logical comments from Keane , but the offended over everything brigade seem to be all out again.

Has Brutal had work done on her face?

good god i havent seen a crash and burn like that since the hindenburg !

Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment