Register to Comment
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Like Tree140Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Toland View Post
    Sean O'Rourke was, of course, slagging off Liam Cosgrave, following what for him is an utterly normal pattern of behaviour.

Compare and contrast how he treats the deaths of senior figures associated with Fianna Fáil.

He's the most obvious Fianna Fáil hack on the airwaves in Ireland, and that's saying quite something.
    sean o rourke a FF man

well blow me down !
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    That's a loada boll0x. You have an obsession with SO'R and his supposed FF links. He is one of the few unbiased and quality presenters on RTÉ.
    oh please , the dogs in the street know SOR is FF to the core , have done for years

Quote Originally Posted by bokuden View Post
    He should have called the panelists on laughing at it. But its good that he apologised.
    how could he, when he was laughing too

Sean O'Rourke having friendly chat with Mary McAleese's son.
    Looks like he is going to be the Rathdown FF candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
    oh please , the dogs in the street know SOR is FF to the core , have done for years
    Goes all the way back to his days as little more than a cub reporter with the Connacht Tribune.

Honed then with stints on what most thought was the MaFFia's twin propaganda publications, Irish Press and Sunday Press- which, in reality, were De Valera family assets.

On the day mammy goes off on a rant the protestants and SJWs out there would love.

No not organised AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by constitutionus View Post
    on the day mammy goes off on a rant the protestants and sjws out there would love.

No not organised at all.

lol!

Did you hear the chap up in court for no tax/insurance and him with the 16 children?

I suppose it's a career choice of sorts

Justin McAleese talks very fast, Sean even started talking fast too to keep up with him.

I think I have heard enough from the McAleeses for one day. Can Mary McAleese speak out about the Muslim religion too, they are a lot more successful than the Catholic religion at keeping women oppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheField View Post
    Did you hear the chap up in court for no tax/insurance and him with the 16 children?

I suppose it's a career choice of sorts
    Reminds me of a time I was in a District Court for a speeding offence.

It was a long time back- well before we had the N.C.T. Perhaps 30 years+! A bloke was called to the front of the court and asked to give account of himself. It soon became obvious had he had been before the court a month or two before and had been given time to sort things out.

He recited off a litany of vehicle problems- bald tyres, defective lights, faulty indicator, inadequate braking power, constantly asking the judge to let the sergeant go out and have a look to verify that he was telling the truth. Also mentioned was the tax disc. One by one the registrar ticked items off a very long list. Without a glance between them or a word being said, the judge asked the defendant "And what about the insurance?". "Oh, that's alright too your honour" came the reply. "How so?" inquired the judge. "I'm admitting that"!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment