Register to Comment
Page 679 of 706 FirstFirst ... 179579629669677678679680681689 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 7056
Like Tree4861Likes
  1. #6781
    gerhard dengler gerhard dengler is online now
    gerhard dengler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    47,327

    Quote Originally Posted by Northsideman View Post
    That seals it, he is The_SR.

    Must be bulling that Rovers are pure muck this season.
    What is unusual is his having to resort to posting using a different username. Who is he trying to kid here?

    Several other long established posters have recently resorted to posting using a different username too.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #6782
    Northsideman Northsideman is offline
    Northsideman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,516

    Quote Originally Posted by gerhard dengler View Post
    What is unusual is his having to resort to posting using a different username. Who is he trying to kid here?

    Several other long established posters have recently resorted to posting using a different username too.
    The_SR is totally deluded, you do know he played inter county football for Dublin yet is so anti GAA, yes I kid you not, he is a complete and utter nut job.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #6783
    Lord Talbot Lord Talbot is offline
    Lord Talbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,530

    Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    There has never been a pope Constantine and the church has always condemned abortion as a grave crime.
    Irleand is under no obligation to follow the dictat of any church.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #6784
    'orebel 'orebel is offline
    'orebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    21,724

    Quote Originally Posted by gerhard dengler View Post
    What is unusual is his having to resort to posting using a different username. Who is he trying to kid here?

    Several other long established posters have recently resorted to posting using a different username too.


    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #6785
    Uganda Uganda is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,516

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake on Fire View Post
    I personally don't, But I can understand there are hard cases out there and I trust women to do what is best.

    Want to answer any of the questions or just do what No do best... deflect with a question rather than give an answer?

    Of course there are hard cases. By all accounts they account for 3% of abortions.

    It is quite possible to deal with the 3% without removing every piece of constitutional protection from the other 97%.

    If you wanted to. But the real game here is not the hard cases. The real game here is social abortion on demand al la brid smith.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6786
    The Field Marshal The Field Marshal is online now
    The Field Marshal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    47,411

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Talbot View Post
    Irleand is under no obligation to follow the dictat of any church.
    The purpose of sex is procreation.
    That is a diktat of reason.

    Deliberately killing an unborn child in its mothers womb is murder and contravenes reason.

    Reason is something that you do not understand.

    Hence you always confuse religion with reason.

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #6787
    Wagmore Wagmore is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    7,984

    Quote Originally Posted by Krusty Cork View Post
    Catherine Noone: Claire Byrne Live debate was 'a demeaning environment'

    The Senator said there was “a level of aggression” from the No side that she found difficult.

    Catherine Noone: Claire Byrne Live debate was 'a demeaning environment'
    Noone was exposed as a complete lightweight
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #6788
    gerhard dengler gerhard dengler is online now
    gerhard dengler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    47,327

    Quote Originally Posted by 'orebel View Post


    It ain't paranoia, more a case of having to go to the trouble of adding their more recent username(s) to the ignore list.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #6789
    Lord Talbot Lord Talbot is offline
    Lord Talbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,530

    Quote Originally Posted by Uganda View Post
    It is quite possible to deal with the 3% without removing every piece of constitutional protection from the other 97%.
    Amendment limiting abortion to rape cases ‘unworkable’, say former AGs

    An alternative amendment to the Constitution that would deal with abortion in cases of rape and incest would be unworkable, two former attorneys general and an ex-Supreme Court judge have said.

    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...-ags-1.3495785
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #6790
    flavirostris flavirostris is offline
    flavirostris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    25,895

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    Noone was exposed as a complete lightweight
    It's the way she goes crying to the media and on social media whenever she loses in a fair fight that makes this woman so contemptible.

    The constant pity mongering and whingeing.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment