Register to Comment
Page 2 of 1989 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
Like Tree9899Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ruserious View Post
    The LLS should be called the flogabook show.

Or CD - has Nigella a book to flog too?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

The horse would probably be more interesting to listen to than the usual ex boy band members.

Next up is a few donkeys,

Quote Originally Posted by sadmal View Post
    Am I the only person who feels embarrassed watching the Late late show. I always start off watching it normally but by the second or third item I have to leave the room and listen in from another room or do something else.

Mind you, I feel the same about other chat shows too but nothng as bad as LLs. Maybe I'm just weird?
    Seems like you are the only one watching it, will be interesting to see viewership figures, now that saorview has identified a lot of unaccounted for viewers.

Nigella Lawson was not bad, but she deserved a better interviewer. Tubs just seems not interested and runs through it.

I know that - just wondering if anyone else has that reaction that's all. Only happens with chat shows especially LLS
    My missus is an inveterate viewer of chat shows - and she was settling down to watch the LLS on my iPad ( we don't live in Ireland ). I protested that I had battles to fight and war to wage on P.ie, but to no avail. But after the interview with the lovely Amy, she threw it aside and went off muttering "why did I ever imagine I missed RTE or the LLS". And now she's opening her 2nd bottle of wine!

Quote Originally Posted by Gurdiev View Post
    I know what you mean . Some bits can be as cringey as a Bono speech , which makes me walk in and out of the room .
    I think its the way the host behaves sometimes - remember Pat pulling the boots off some actress but I can't remember her name. Had to leave the room then. On my own I'm fine but if my family are there too, like you I keep walking in and out.

Meanwhile in the real world Ireland goes down the tubes....

I think its the way the host behaves sometimes - remember Pat pulling the boots off some actress but I can't remember her name. Had to leave the room then. On my own I'm fine but if my family are there too, like you I keep walking in and out.

Sounds serious. Perhaps a telethon could be organised to raise funds for research into chat phobia and find a cure. Ryan Tubridy could host it.

Was it just me or was Amy's skirt so short I could tell the sex of her baby?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment