Register to Comment
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
Like Tree222Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Sesna View Post
    Glenna the idiot thinks 20,000 Kilkenny boggers booed Hogan for traveller's rights.
    Don't be a flutehead. Thanks.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    I can tell you for a fact, in my business dealings with one of the banks, they are destroying any hope of growth, they are organised economy wreckers and the boards of these banks should be fired in the morning with no pensions. Traitors is too kind a word to describe them.

Some people have no idea of the damage these failures are causing to the future, viable businesses are going bust as they need to expand to survive and these banker parasites are pulling up the ladders with our money and laughing at us.

Noonan is a joke, Bridgid McColes family will tell you that, I am so fed up listening to these spoofer politicians that do not have the balls to to be candid with us and ask us what we want to do.I want these banks to be ripped apart and their mission to be 100% focused on sustainable Irish businesses growing, they are killing our economy at the moment,

It is such a simple thing to do, Bondholders can feck off or get 40% in 10 years if they keep supporting Ireland and help growth,, massive debt writedown (a 50 year bond/mortgage at 0.1% on the family home) has to be on the table for families who cannot pay the mortgage and strategic investment on high growth export companies is a must.

These German and French banks are acting like absentee landlords and our own banks/government are their Land Agents kicking us out of our homes. I feel a revolt coming on,, I've got dibs on the spire to blow up, the rest of you's can take Clery's and the GPO.

This government is a disgrace, The banks are taking away the live blood of this country
    small enterprises closing down every day while the government just looks on
    Then Brian Hayes tells us we have to get growth growing which is just about as stupid as it looks,

it is to fraudsters like this YOUR money is going!

How the NY AG built his RMBS case against JP Morgan for Bear Stearns Sins « TERI BUHL
    Bear Stearns whistleblowers were on the record saying they were directed to make up loan level detail for the mortgage bond raters. From there I broke news again at The Atlantic in January 2011 detailing how Bear’s own internal documents showed the RMBS traders, under Tom Marano, were literally stealing billions from the clients they’d sold the mortgage bonds to via a double dipping scheme.

The documents to outline the double dipping by Bear traders was discovered by PBWT attorney Eric Haas – who has also an accounting background. It was this evidence that enabled him to add a fraud claim, that survived a motion to dismiss, to Ambac’s suit and year and a half later JP Morgan had to admit in their regulatory filings for shareholders that they were now looking at $120 billion in possible RMBS fraud and putback suits. These additional suits filed by the FHFA for the GSE’s and tons of other mortgage investors would have never happen if PBWT hadn’t been first to do the gritty research and detail to build their claims against $JPM/$BS/$EMC.

Didn't see the program last night, but thought the thread was about Product Placement in the latest 007 film.

Quote Originally Posted by an innocent abroad View Post
    Well yer know the oul saying??? What goes around, comes around! So be it.

Public humiliation is the way forward, since we don't do protest here!

HOGAN was BOOED tonight... There is hope!... I believe that happened to Bertie in Croke Park..

Now we know why Kenny is in hiding!.

PUBLIC INSULT By BOOING!

Vote for Phil. He is all about creating jobs and helping his Constituents.

Phil Hogan A - YouTube

Vote for his Son after Phil retires too!

There is no commitment to either growth or jobs. it's simply about asset stripping.
    As Donnelly put on his bn e note 1bn = 2( value state forestry)
    Bord gais for sale next year.
    All profitable state assets nd companieswill be sold for next to nothing.

in around about way we swop profitable asstes for dead banks.

Quote Originally Posted by an innocent abroad View Post
    Well yer know the oul saying??? What goes around, comes around! So be it.

Public humiliation is the way forward, since we don't do protest here!

HOGAN was BOOED tonight... There is hope!... I believe that happened to Bertie in Croke Park..

Now we know why Kenny is in hiding!.

PUBLIC INSULT By BOOING!
    Were there no rotten eggs available in Kilkenny?

I think that this government and the last have slavishly being loyal to Europe at all costs.
    The hope seems to be that the €65bn that was “invested” into the banks to pay back bondholders and give the banks capital reserves will be in someway taken over by the ECB.

It is a high risk strategy and if the ECB do not pony the money up all the traditional main parties will have to live with putting that €65bn onto generations of Irish citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by smitchy2 View Post
    I think that this government and the last have slavishly being loyal to Europe at all costs.
    The hope seems to be that the €65bn that was “invested” into the banks to pay back bondholders and give the banks capital reserves will be in someway taken over by the ECB.

It is a high risk strategy and if the ECB do not pony the money up all the traditional main parties will have to live with putting that €65bn onto generations of Irish citizens.

What makes you think they care two hoots about future generations.

They just want to keep the system ticking until they walk with their pensions like
    Cowen and Bertie.

We just saw how annoyed they were with Roisin Shortall for rocking the system.
    They just want to forget she ever existed never mind what she said,

Quote Originally Posted by MaireadKelly1 View Post
    Daly did quite a job of talking up Kathleen Lynch!

"KL has been one of the stronger performers of the junior ministers in this government and has been very very
    out there...she has been one of the more formidable ministers..."
    Lynch is from Cork (they're alwful clannish down there) and she backed Reilly upto the hilt. She's probably the pin-up girl at FG HQ right now.

However, the €35m budget allocated for Mental Health.....was ringfenced...but is now unringfenced.

"She asked and requested....she is someone else from the Department of Health who has been sent over to play
    with her toys in the corner." - Glenna Lynch
    So she's actually not doing a good job and when you consider the delay in appointed a head to the Suicide Prevention Quango, she's actually doing a p1ss poor job.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment