Register to Comment
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkkkkkk View Post
    No supporter of quinn
    and he should be in jail

BUT

hope he gets across the point about all the others involved in this who are getting away scott free

the regulator who was looking after Anglo
    the politicians who turned all quinns debts in OURS, FF
    the bankers who ran Anglo
    the auditors who audited the Anglo books in 2007/8 and said everthing was fine in Anglo

why are none of these in jail ?
    This is getting a bit tedious, the reason one Quinn is in jail, the other is on the run and the Daddy faces the possibility of jail is ..... contempt of court. Nothing else. All those named above have not been found to be in contempt of court, the Quinns have.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Should be interesting. This type of one on one, because ts Quinn could get a pretty large audience. Now it could be that a lot of those who may tune in to Vinny tonight will nt be used to his abrasive and might I dare say quite snidy snarly style. Itcould be quite the turn off. It will be interesting to see does Vinny amend his style of nterview and in turn how Quinn deals with his style.

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    This is getting a bit tedious, the reason one Quinn is in jail, the other is on the run and the Daddy faces the possibility of jail is ..... contempt of court. Nothing else. All those named above have not been found to be in contempt of court, the Quinns have.
    ok

but why are none of those in jail for what they done to YOU and YOUR family

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    All those named above have not been found to be in contempt of court
    Because they were never brought to court.

I would like to see him put in his place(by Browne and then a judge) not out of spitefulness but out of a sense of fair play. Let him make a deal or settlement in turn for handing up all others involved in this and perhaps other nefarious dealings.Then ,and only then would I have a modicum of respect for this individual and his clan.It all boils down to GREED ! It will be interesting what spin he attempts to put out to his fellow citizens with whom he stands arm in arm against the injustices perpetrated on the good people of Ireland(or Northern Ireland).This reminds me of that couple in Killiney with the large property portfolio crying about the injustice of them being removed from a mansion they didn't own (,bank did).Whatever became of them ? There are no shortage of real hardship stories to glean from ,but unfortunately these circus acts get the spot light and unbelievably some level of sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkkkkkk View Post
    ok

but why are none of those in jail for what they done to YOU and YOUR family

Some of the Anglo people have already been charged. You might have seen reports that there are other huge files with the DPP with no outcomes yet. I'm as frustrated as the next of the slowness of proceedings, but the Quinns have treated the courts here in relation to putting their assets beyond reach with a blinding contempt. There simply could not have been a different outcome to the contempt proceedings, except maybe Daddy should be inside as well.

Why oh why do we keep giving this guy publicity. Not keen o seein quinn again either

It will be very interesting to see how Vinny treats this interview. Has Vinny come across as sympathetic, belligerent, or ambiguous when Quinn has come up for discussion recently?

I haven't been watching the show lately but this seems a bit of a scoop for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Desnyland View Post
    I would like to see him put in his place(by Browne and then a judge) not out of spitefulness but out of a sense of fair play. Let him make a deal or settlement in turn for handing up all others involved in this and perhaps other nefarious dealings.Then ,and only then would I have a modicum of respect for this individual and his clan.It all boils down to GREED ! It will be interesting what spin he attempts to put out to his fellow citizens with whom he stands arm in arm against the injustices perpetrated on the good people of Ireland(or Northern Ireland).This reminds me of that couple in Killiney with the large property portfolio crying about the injustice of them being removed from a mansion they didn't own (,bank did).Whatever became of them ? There are no shortage of real hardship stories to glean from ,but unfortunately these circus acts get the spot light and unbelievably some level of sympathy.
    If he goes to jail that is what will happen. He will reveal all and the skeletons will be hemorrhaging out of the cupboards and cabinets

Quote Originally Posted by Tea Party Patriot View Post
    It will be very interesting to see how Vinny treats this interview. Has Vinny come across as sympathetic, belligerent, or ambiguous when Quinn has come up for discussion recently?

I haven't been watching the show lately but this seems a bit of a scoop for it.
    Vinnie wont be doing his usual stuff. He'll be crawling, and sycophantic. He wont dare start "but thats outrageous" stuff.

Not sure its a scoop either. Quinn is more addicted to a camera and microphone these days than Father Brian Darcy.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment